Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$875.35 List price $932.50Save $57.15
- Reduced Price$54.98 List price $105.98Save $51.00
- Reduced Price$73.99 List price $153.98Save $79.99
- Reduced Price$24.00 List price $37.00Save $13.00
- Reduced Price$154.98 List price $301.98Save $147.00
Night Owl Security Products Wired Color Security Camera with 60' of Cable and Audio
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Know your property is safe when you are away when you use the Night Owl Security Products Wired Color Security Camera. It serves to keep your home or office secure, night or day. This wired security camera produces clear and crisp images during daylight hours while the 24 powerful LEDs produce night vision up to 45' away. It automatically changes from daytime color to black and white night vision even under low light or poor visibility conditions. The Night Owl security camera is comes with 60' of cable and an audio capability. A power adapter and BNC to RCA adapter are included for connecting to any TV (RCA) and/or Night Owl DVR (BNC). Its black color can easily blend into surrounding architecture, making it more difficult to spot, especially at night. The Night Owl Security Products Wired Color Security Camera is tamper-resistant with vandal-proof, 3-axis brackets, so you can trust that it will not be misaligned.
If you want to create a total, customized security system, this device is compatible with all Night Owl systems. You can either use this wired security camera separately or you can make it a part a larger system based on your needs.
Night Owl Security Products Wired Color Security Camera:
- Color: Black
- 60' of cable
- Up to 45' of night vision
- Wired security camera includes audio
- Vandal proof 3-axis bracket
- Compatible with all Night Owl Systems
|Aspect Ratio:||510 x 492|
|Light Output:||0 lux|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CAM-CM01-245A|
|Operating Temperature:||-0.4 F ... 120.2 F|
|Connector Type:||Composite Video|
|Accessories Included:||Webcam stickers, mounting bracket , 1 x video / audio / power cable - external - 60 ft 1 x RCA-BNC adapter - external|
|Power Type:||DC 12 V|
|Interface Type:||1 x video - composite video output|
|Features:||24 , Power adapter - external , Yes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The motion sensor is not within the Cameras but inside the DVR.by Night Owl10/29/2014Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it runs continuallyby mrsbob2cooper12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the motion sensor is usle on the recorder securty dvrby robert088/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But if connected to a computer, there is software to allow recording.by John03/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ... And I failed to mention the "BNC to RCA adapter for easy connection to almost any TV with A/V RCA jacks". It can also be hooked this way to VCR's for manual recording.by rollnstone111/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Motion activation can only work with the Night Owl "Smart" DVR. The Camera itself stays on 24/7 as long as its hooked-up. If your TV doesn't have RCA jacks, you can hook it through a VCR to the TV. DVD players don't usually have the coaxial cable connector. It will hook to a computer that has an audio/video card(RCA jacks) installed, both hardware and software. It might also be a good idea to install another HDD(Hard Disc Drive) to manually record from your camera. Hope this helps!by rollnstone111/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any camera system can be hooked up to a computer if you purchase and install a DVR Card for your computer. This is a separate and costly purchase. if you're computer failed you would lose everything. From my experience a computer (if constantly used) will fail faster than a DVR that is standalone.by PCNYC2471/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not motion activated. We have it hooked to the TV but it can be hooked up to a computer.by mrsbob2cooper1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These cameras are designed to connect to a DVR, which is used to store and reproduce images sent by the cameras. Thank you.by Night Owl8/15/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Either oneby mrsbob2cooper12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- tv if you have bnc or rca conekters if you have those on your computer then mabeby robert0810/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $25.10 Was $26.49Save $1.39
- $224.95 Was $269.00Save $44.05
- $9.45 Was $11.45Save $2.00
- $7.84 Was $8.99Save $1.15
- $225.59 Was $234.00Save $8.41
- $179.99 Was $195.88Save $15.89