I picked this 12-inch bike for my 21-month-old toddler. I chose the color champagne because it's gender-neutral, both my son and in the future, my daughter will be able to use it as well. We have the seat all the way down but it's still a little big for my son right now. The nice thing is that it will grow with him for some time because we are able to raise both the seat and handlebars. The bike is pretty lightweight, which is great for kids to handle. It's easy to maneuver and seems sturdy. The only downside was the instructions were not clear so it took my husband longer than he was expecting to get the bike assembled. Other than that, it's a good looking, lightweight and sturdy bike that my son is excited to ride.
About This Item
Perfect for Boys and Girls
This BMX bicycle is equally good for both boys and girls. No matter whom you buy it for, this bike looks so cool that it becomes immediate favorite.
Prevent Serious Injuries
Our BMX bike complete with the set of training wheels for beginners. With the training wheels, your kids won't fall over the bike while learning to ride. Also, even if an experienced child falls over, the lightweight material of the bike minimizes the risk of any serious injury.
Easy to Assemble
Most of the bike comes pre-assembled in the package. However, you may need to install training wheels (optional), pedals, handlebar and seat.
Made under strict quality controls, every effort has been made to make sure that highest quality standards are maintained during the entire manufacturing process. However, we offer three-month warranty for manufacturing warranty defects. Our customer support staff is always ready and prepared to address all of your inquiries.
STOP THINKING AND CLICK ADD TO CART BUTTON LAREADY, YOU KNOW IT IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU WANT IT FOR YOUR KID
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL & ULTRALIGHTWEIGHT – Made from magnesium alloy metal, this lightweight frame is heavy duty and has high strength yet more elastic than aluminum. Weighing only 16.7 lbs. this bike is one of the lightest bikes you can find for your kids. Lightweight bike also means that you kids will be safe from any serious injury in case your kids accidentally fall over the bike.
- ONE PIECE FRAME – Zero welding single piece frame add longevity to this BMX bike and makes it from stronger and durable than competitors. One-piece frame also means that your child will be safer from broken bicycle frame accidents. CREATE YOUR BIKE – Every bike comes with one page of bonus sticker. Let your kids made their unique bike.
- EXTRA THICK TIRES & TRAINING WHEELS – Thick tires on our kids BMX bike will make this bike run smooth on any surface and multiple rubber layers provide better shock absorption and enhances tire’s life. With enhanced tire life, you don’t need to spend on this children’s bike again. Our BMX toddler bike comes complete with a set of training wheels included. Now you don’t need to spend extra money on buying yourself a set of training wheels.
- DUAL BRAKE SYSTEM – unlike our competitors, our BMX bike has dual braking system, the traditional v-brake coupled with disc brake for the rear wheel. Dual braking system makes braking smooth and efficient.
- THREE-MONTH WARRANTY –Your satisfaction is our utmost priority and that is why we make sure that every product you receive from us made from high quality raw materials and is defect free. Our BMX bike comes with three-month warranty for manufacturing defects. Your purchase from us is totally risk free. Please contact us once you find a product received has failed your expectation, our customer service will try our best to respond to your satisfaction.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Customer reviews & ratings
Sturdy and light weight kids' bike
Love the design
Love the design and how smooth it is for my son to ride. It was easy to assemble and got here quickly. The brake handles are a little harder to squeeze for tiny hands but I'm hoping that the more he rides the easier it gets. Would definitely recommend.
- As a gift
- Value for money
Great value - Good First Bike - decent/good
Spent a lot of time reading online about sizing bikes for a child who is learning to ride. I am no expert by any means but found lots of great sites explaining the key designs to the best beginner bikes. Brands such as Woom, Islabike, Guardian, Pello etc. have perfected low weight, long wheel base/top bar, narrow q factor bikes to make learning to ride easier for little ones. Unfortunately they also cost 3x the price of this bike. Again, I am not an expert cyclist nor do I have personal experience with those nicer and pricey brands to give first hand comparisons. Thus the following comparisons are based on published specs and components. While this NiceC bike isn't on the level of those top brands in quality and build it does appear the NiceC offers quite a bit for what it costs. In fact I was not able to find any other new 16" bike in the price range that even came with handbrakes or was under 20 lbs, much less both (although lack of the coaster brake likely is a large part of lower weight).
Good bike for kid to start riding and gift
My son has been riding tricycle and I wanted him to transition to riding bicycle since he is turning 4 soon. Now that he is almost 4, this bicycle has training wheels and the adjustable height for seat and handle bar, which is good for him to use as he grows quite quickly. I like the built quality of this bike, the disc break for example. Looks like a pro bike rather than a kid bike. He enjoys riding it with training wheels so far. As he gains control on stabilizing while riding, we can take the training wheels off. And as he grow out of it, we can hand it down to his younger sister. Bottom line is that this is a good bike for kid to start riding.
I ordered my son a bicycle, ordered a size of 14 ", and it suits my 3.5-year-old son, white, the brake is adjustable on the steering wheel, my son is delighted with such a toy, the bicycle is very, great for those children who don't know how to ride on their own, he has three rear wheels and also they can be removed and two wheels will remain, in general we love.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question