Nexen N5000 Tire P225/50R17 93H
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nexen N5000 Tire P225/50R17:
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 93
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1433 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15980NXK|
|Assembled Product Weight:||27.05 LB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.91 x 9.17 x 25.91 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOby NWGRWalmart10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718579/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Since it is a soft rubber tire you could get between 40 and 50,000 miles, but if you don't rotate every 7,500 miles and are a wheel spinner or last minute break slammer, you can expect only 30,000.by JimboJJM3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 33K miles , make sure you rotate every 5K miles on every single oil change at 5K...check the tire pressure , do not rely on the dealership..by Dynamokat1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?