About this item
About this item
Nexen N5000 Tire, 245/45R17:
- Straight center rib block helps directional driving stability at high speeds and excellent steering response
- Five random pitch variation to reduce pattern noise
- Four straight wide grooves provide excellent water drainage and anti-hydroplaning characteristics
- Curved directional groove edge reduces block vibration noise and protects against uneven tire wear
- Optimized belt contour system
- Optimized carcass contour system
- Nexen tires are H and V speed rated
- Nexen began car tire production in 1956 as Korea's first tire company
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 95
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1521 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Vehicle Type:||Passenger Vehicle|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15989NXK|
|Assembled Product Weight:||28.71 LB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.67 x 9.57 x 25.67 IN|
Ask a question
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718579/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Since it is a soft rubber tire you could get between 40 and 50,000 miles, but if you don't rotate every 7,500 miles and are a wheel spinner or last minute break slammer, you can expect only 30,000.by JimboJJM3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 33K miles , make sure you rotate every 5K miles on every single oil change at 5K...check the tire pressure , do not rely on the dealership..by Dynamokat1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?