About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nexen N5000 Tire 215/40R17:
- All -season tire
- Five variable pitch sequence design
- Deepened directional grooves help prevent hydroplaning
- 60,000 mile limited treadwear warranty
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 83
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1074 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Vehicle Type:||Passenger Vehicle|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15982NXK|
|Assembled Product Weight:||22.21 LB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.78 x 8.58 x 23.78 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718579/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?