About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience superior on-road performance with the Nexen N5000 Tire P215/55R17 93V. This ultra-high-performance tire is expressly created for sports cars and trucks. The Nexen tire features a five variable pitch sequence design for a quiet, comfortable ride. Wide and deep directional grooves optimize water evacuation to help prevent hydroplaning and ensure safe contact with the roadway, even in inclement conditions. A curved directional groove edge reduces block vibration noise and protects against uneven tire wear. Both the belt contour system and carcass contour system are optimized for superior performance. This high performance tire is suitable for speeds up to 149 mph and loads as heavy as 1433 lbs. A black sidewall offers a classic appearance that complements most vehicle exteriors.
Nexen N5000 Tire, P215/55R17:
- Straight center rib block helps directional driving stability at high speeds and excellent steering response
- 5 random pitch variation to reduce pattern noise
- 4 straight wide grooves provide excellent water drainage and anti-hydroplaning characteristics
- Curved directional groove edge reduces block vibration noise and protects against uneven tire wear
- Optimized belt contour system
- Optimized carcass contour system
- Nexen tires are H and V speed rated
- Nexen began car tire production in 1956 as Korea's first tire company
- Load range: B (4PLY)
- Temperature grade: A
- Traction grade: A
- Treadwear grade: 420
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire type: passenger-high performance tire
- Sidewall: black sidewall
- Speed rating: V
- Load index: 93
- Speed rating translation: 149 mph
- Load index translation: 1433 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.77|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.3 x 8.9 x 26.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718579/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Since it is a soft rubber tire you could get between 40 and 50,000 miles, but if you don't rotate every 7,500 miles and are a wheel spinner or last minute break slammer, you can expect only 30,000.by JimboJJM3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 33K miles , make sure you rotate every 5K miles on every single oil change at 5K...check the tire pressure , do not rely on the dealership..by Dynamokat1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?