About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.Nexen Roadian HP SUV tires are made for high-performance SUV drivers in wet environments. Their straight-channel design, along with an arrow-type center rib make for improved anti-hydroplaning capability. The large shoulder block of the Nexen Roadian tire maximizes cornering grip and stability. Pattern noise is reduced by five random pitch variations. These key components along with directional groove design give Nexen tires performance for demanding drivers.
Nexen Roadian HP SUV Tire, 285/50R20XL:
- V-shaped directional tread pattern for enhanced high performance on any road surface
- Five random pitch variations highlight the optimized sectional design to reduce pattern noise
- Wide and deep directional grooves on the Nexen Roadian HP SUV tire provide excellent drainage and braking
- Large shoulder block maximizes cornering grip
- Arrow-type center rib
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Light Truck/SUV-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: V
- Load Index: 116
- Speed Rating Translation: 149 mph
- Load Index Translation: 2756 lbs.
Click Here for Nexen Tire Warranty Table or visit Nexen.com for additional details
|Tire Load Index:||116|
|Vehicle Type:||Light Truck/SUV|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15473NXK|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||V|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||31.22 x 11.22 x 31.22 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, they are as quit as the Pirellis wereby Rustycampsalot10/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Dwight7410/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby 2016AmericaFirst10/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Max load per tire 2200lbs. The Nexen Roadian HP SUV is an all-season performance tire. They provide excellent grip and handling in most weather conditions. The Roadian HP SUV tread design produces reduced road noise while allowing for less hydroplaning. The Nexen 265/60R17 Roadian HP SUV has a diameter of 29.53" and a width of 10.4", it is mounted on a 17" rim with 683 revolutions per mile. Roadian HP SUV 265/60R17 tires, have a max load of 2205 lbs, have a maximum PSI of 44 psi, have a tread depth of 11/32" and should be used with a rim width of 7.5-9.5".by Maplesmac10/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Load and Speed Rating for this size is 108V. 2205lb max load per axle.by nexenProductExpert10/5/2016Written by a verified representative from nexenProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This product mentions the directional tire tread. Does that mean this tire can only be installed rotating in one direction.
- correctby Walnut7778/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. you are correct. They have arrows that indicate which way they should be mounted. The arrows should be pointing to the front of the vehicleby nexenProductExpert7/25/2013Written by a verified representative from nexenProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?