About this item
About this item
Nexen Roadian HP SUV Tire 265/35R22XL:
- The high performance tire has a V-type straight channel design
- Arrow type center rib for improved road handling
- Shoulder design enhanced for cornering stability
- Organic groove design resists hydroplaning
Due to the large rim diameter, please consult with your Walmart Auto Care Center before purchase, as some locations may not be able to mount this tire.
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Light Truck/SUV-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: V
- Load Index: 102
- Speed Rating Translation: 149 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1874 lbs.
|Vehicle Type:||SUV/Light Truck Trailer|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15456NXK|
|Assembled Product Weight:||33.47 LB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.33 x 10.67 x 29.33 IN|
Ask a question
- No, they are as quit as the Pirellis wereby Rustycampsalot10/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Dwight7410/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby 2016AmericaFirst10/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Max load per tire 2200lbs. The Nexen Roadian HP SUV is an all-season performance tire. They provide excellent grip and handling in most weather conditions. The Roadian HP SUV tread design produces reduced road noise while allowing for less hydroplaning. The Nexen 265/60R17 Roadian HP SUV has a diameter of 29.53" and a width of 10.4", it is mounted on a 17" rim with 683 revolutions per mile. Roadian HP SUV 265/60R17 tires, have a max load of 2205 lbs, have a maximum PSI of 44 psi, have a tread depth of 11/32" and should be used with a rim width of 7.5-9.5".by Maplesmac10/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Load and Speed Rating for this size is 108V. 2205lb max load per axle.by nexenProductExpert10/21/2016Written by a verified representative from nexenProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This product mentions the directional tire tread. Does that mean this tire can only be installed rotating in one direction.
- correctby Walnut7778/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. you are correct. They have arrows that indicate which way they should be mounted. The arrows should be pointing to the front of the vehicleby nexenProductExpert10/18/2016Written by a verified representative from nexenProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?