About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.Nexen Roadian HT LT tires have a special wide channel design for on-road driving that improves the snow index of the vehicle, helping to maintain traction and braking in wet and snowy conditions. Nexen Roadian HT LT tires are recommended as an ultra-high-performance SUV or light truck radial tire. The multiple kerf design of this highway-terrain tire enables optimal load durability and superior cornering. These Nexen Roadian tires have also been designed with multi-edge block features that make them durable tires with superior road contact characteristics.
Nexen Roadian HT LT Tire, LT235/75R15/6:
- Special wavy kerf arrangement delivers more gripping power and traction under wet road conditions
- Four wide circumferential grooves provide excellent water drainage and anti-hydroplaning characteristics
- Shoulder blocks maximize cornering grip for precise handling
- Multi-edge block upgrades durability and road contact
- Multiple kerf design
- Nexen began car tire production in 1956 as Korea's first tire company
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Light Truck/SUV-
- Sidewall: Outlined White Letters
- Speed Rating: S
- Load Index: 104
- Speed Rating Translation: 112 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1984 lbs.
Click Here for Nexen Tire Warranty Table or visit Nexen.com for additional details
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||104|
|Vehicle Type:||Light Truck|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Outlined White Letters|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13247NXK|
|Tire Speed Rating:||S|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.86 x 9.25 x 28.86 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I would like to install these on a GMC Canyon 07, it is basically the same size as the 265/75/15 that are on the truck. Will that be a problem?
- I do not think there is a problem if you change all 4 tires to the 31 1050's for I have done the same with my 06 colorado.. just dont miss match the sizes like...one size on front and another on rear..especially if you are running 4 wheel drive.by 14dissatisfied8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be no problem - My Ranger calls for the 265-75-15 and I run the 31x10.50 tires. They are just a half an inch taler which will means you will be going a couple miles an hour faster than your speedometer readsby LiveFree1200cc8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nexen Tires are manufactured in Koreaby nexenProductExpert3/4/2015Written by a verified representative from nexenProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?