Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 771-2PK Nexcare Flexible Clear Tape is designed to protect injuries on hard-to-bandage locations such as the knees and elbows. This product is porous and clear in design. It is easy to apply and stretches for added comfort. This clear first aid tape is breathable, to keep air circulating to injured areas to help the healing process along.
Nexcare Flexible Clear First Aid Tape, 771-2PK, 1 in x 10 yds, 2 Rolls:
- Porous, clear tape
- Designed for active locations like knees, elbows and fingers
- Nexcare first aid tape, 1 in x 10 yds per roll, 2 rolls
- #1 clear tape in hospitals
- Hospital brand - Transpore(TM) Surgical Tape.
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||771-2PK|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.25 x 3.50 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Nexcare Flexible Clear First Aid Tape is water resistance but our Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Frist Aid Tape is waterproof. It will also flex and stretch and stay on when wet.by Nexcare1/10/2017Written by a verified representative from NexcareWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?