Newman's Own Thin & Crispy Pizza Supreme, 14.7 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Newman's Own Thin & Crispy Pizza Supreme.
- Newman's Own Supreme Thin & Crispy Pizza.
- 100% profits to charity.
- Since 1982.
- Italian sausage, uncured pepperoni.
- No nitrates or nitrites added except those naturally occurring in celery powder and sea salt.
- In crust we Trust.
- No artificial flavors.
- No artificial colors.
- No preservatives.
- U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
- Net wt 14.7 oz (416g).
- Safe water network.
- Did you know?
- One in four people live without access to safe water.
- Paul Newman co-founded safe water network in 2006, recognizing that safe water transforms lives.
- When communities get clean water, they live healthier lives with more time to work, grow food, and go to school.
- Safe water network provides communities and entrepreneurs in the developing world the support and resources to build, own and operate water enterprises that last for years to come.
- Carton made from 100% recycled paperboard.
- Learn more at safewaternetwork.org/paul.
- Visit newmansown.com for more food information.
- Newman's Own, Inc.
Warning Text: Contains: milk, wheat.
Ingredients: Multigrain Crust (Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil [Canola Oil, Pure Olive Oil], Flaxseed, Yeast Sugar, Salt, Whole Oat Flour), Sauce (Tomatoes [Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice], Water, Tomato Paste, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Garlic*, Onion*), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Spices, Water, Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavorings, Paprika), Uncured Pepperoni No Nitrates or Nitrites added except those Naturally Occurring in Celery Powder and Sea Salt (Pork, Beef, Sea Salt, contains 2% or less of: Natural Spices, Celery Powder, Cane Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Natural Flavorings, Natural Spice Extractives, Oleoresin of Paprika), Roasted Bell Peppers (Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers), Onion, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt and Enzymes), Parsley*.*Dried.
Instructions: Keep frozen.Cook thoroughly.Baking directions:Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.Oven temperatures may vary; adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary.Place pizza directly on oven rack for best results, do not bake pizza on cookie sheet.Bake 10-12 minutes let the pizza cool for several minutes then enjoy!
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4