Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-Skin Liquid Bandage - For flexible cut-and-scrape protection that still lets your skinand youbreathe.
New-Skin Liquid BandageCovers and Protects WoundsNew-Skin Liquid Bandage provides antiseptic treatment for hard-to-cover cuts, wounds, scrapes, calluses, and dry, cracked skin. New-Skin dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is waterproof and keeps out dirt and germs while letting skin breathe.
Warning Text: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away From fire or flame. Do not use in the eyes; over large areas Of the body; longer than one week unless directed by a doctor; on infected areas or wounds that are draining; with other first aid products such as lotions And creams; over sutures; on mucous membranes. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds; deep cuts; animal bites; serious bleeding; diabetes; poor circulation; serious burns. When using this product do not store at temperatures above 120 f; intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating And inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Stop use And ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse; infection occurs. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call poison control center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 6.7%, oil Of cloves, pyroxylin solution
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: 8-Hydroxyquinoline 1%, Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 6.7%, Oil of Cloves, Pyroxylin Solution
Active Ingredients: 8-Hydroxyquinoline 1%,
Instructions: Clean affected area, apply small amount on the area 1-3 times daily. Let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection. To remove, apply more new-skin liquid bandage And quickly wipe off. Fingernail polish remover may dissolve new-skin liquid bandage. Other information: store at room temperature away From heat. May temporarily sting upon application. Do not allow To come into contact with floors, countertops, or other finished surfaces--will stain.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Capacity:||0.3 fl oz (10 ml)|
|Fabric Content:||100% None|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ME70335|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 1.06 x 5.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine started to peel a little bit around the edges after a couple of days. I would take it off by applying more and then quickly wiping off as it says on the bottle, and then apply again every couple of days.by Laura6/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it mostly for cuts on hands & fingers. will last up to 8 hours if I keep my hands mostly dry.by momof49/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The invisible coating will stay there for about 48 hours or more. When it is fresh it stays stuck even when showered. After a while the edges will start to lift. IF the liquid is still thin in its' bottle you can apply a second coat over the first one. Or easily peal off the old coating and reapply a fresh layer.by RandoRick10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says to remove it, you apply more liquid and then quickly wipe off. It seems that only it and remove itself.by Laura6/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Simply peal it off.by RandoRick2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I suspect u have found an answer by now - but a nurse told me her alcohol pads will take off anything. she then proceeded to wipe ink off my white purse with a little alcohol pad that acetone wouldnt even touch.by bobonana7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure. I did. Just make sure it's dry first. It dries quickly.by Laura6/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no need to it works well enough with out itby DEN13dd9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just let it dry a bit first.by Momsspot9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?