Pokemon rules. Pokeballs rule.
About This Item
New Nintendo 2DS XL, Pokemon Poke Ball Edition:
- The power of the New Nintendo 3DS XL system in a smaller package
- Sleek clamshell design with Poke Ball accents
- Nintendo 2DS XL game console plays a huge library of games in 2D
- Fast processor for short loading times
- C-stick provides enhanced controls, including intuitive camera control, to compatible games
- Handheld game console with ZL and ZR buttons
- Works with Amiibo features in compatible games
- Plays all Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS and most Nintendo DS games in 2D
Explore this item
Perfect Fix for my 3DS Problem
I bought this 2DS because my while my (regular) 3DS XL still works, it's damaged enough to be concerning. I've owned this 2DS for a week, and so far it's working perfectly. I've had no issues with it playing my games. It plays all of my 3DS games without the 3D, as intended. All of the buttons, the circle pad, and the c-stick work. The headphone jack (located at the center bottom of the DS) works. The audio without headphones sounds fine. Really, the only problem I have with this console is that the stylus is laughably small, and you can't make it bigger like the one that comes with the original Nintendo 3DS. However, that's a very minor issue in my case. It's also slightly annoying to switch out game cartridges, as the slot has a cover over it like the one covering the SD card slot on other 3DS systems, but, again, minor issue. Plus, it prevents the game from coming out should you drop the console and provides protection for the cartridge. As for the Pokeball design, it's just awesome. You can actually press the white button on the front of the DS. It doesn't do anything, but the option to press it is certainly there. Overall, I would highly recommend this 2DS, whatever your reason for getting it is.
Its very cool
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question