Every time I prepare curry dishes, curry spice stains are always left behind on: counter tops, stove top, kitchen floor, storage containers used for marinating, cookware, dishes, everywhere. In the past, no matter how much I scrubbed and scoured, a trace amount of curry remained here or there. I am happy to report that Clorox Germicidal Bleach removed every trace of curry from the countertops, marinating containers, stove top, cookware, dishes and floor! This truly is some 'next level' bleach! Thank you, Clorox.
About This Item
- CLOROX™ CLEAN: Get more disinfecting power per drop with this concentrated Germicidal Bleach with 33% more compact dose reducing the amount required for cleaning (compared to the previous Clorox™ Germicidal Bleach3)
- EASIER TO POUR: More concentrated bleach with the same trusted Clorox™ clean in a smaller bottle making it easier to carry easier handle and easier to pour
- KILLS 99.9% OF GERMS: EPA registered to kill 63 organisms confidently clean with this disinfecting bleach on a variety of surfaces and kill multiple strains of MRSA Norovirus and 5 strains of influenza
- VERSATILITY: 7.55% concentrated bleach a higher level than retail bleach that works to clean disinfect and deodorize a variety of hard nonporous surfaces including food contact surfaces
- AMERICA’S #1 BLEACH: This cleaning bleach kills 99.9% of germs, so you can confidently clean and disinfect your way to clean with concentrated germ-killing power and the trusted power of Clorox™
Ingredients: Active ingredient: Sodium hypochlorite 7.55%, other ingredients 92.45% (Yields 7.17% available chlorine)
Instructions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. DO NOT use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with the directions. For prolonged use, wear gloves. DISINFECTING: Floors, bathtubs, sinks and showers, 1/3 cup to 1 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, then mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 6 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. Toilet Bowls: 1/3 cup, Toilet Bowl Water: Flush toilet. Pour this product into bowl. Brush entire bowl, including under rim. Let stand 6 minutes before flushing. HOSPITAL DISINFECTING: 1/3 cup to 3/4 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, then apply bleach solution. Let stand 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. SANITIZING: Work Surfaces, Refrigerators & Freezers: 2 tsp, 1 Gallon Water, Wash, rinse, wipe surface area with bleach solution for at least 2 minutes, let air dry. Dishes, Glassware, Utensils: 2 tsp, 1 Gallon Water, Wash and rinse. After washing, soak for at least 2 minutes in bleach solution, drain and air dry. DEODORIZING: Garbage Cans: 1/2 cup, 1 Gallon Water, After washing and rinsing, brush inside with bleach solution. Let drain. MOLD & MILDEW REMOVAL: All Surfaces: 1/3 cup, 1 Gallon Water, Prewash surface and wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 10 minutes. Rinse well and air dry.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
The Clorox Company
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.40 x 5.40 x 10.20 Inches
Great product. Very dependable and never any complaints.
Best Bleach ever
I have used Clorex Bleach all my life. My mom used it also. I remember when it was in glass bottles. It cleans and disinfects everything so well. I work in a hospital and this is all we use here. we use the wipes to clean everything we use. we wipe our telephones, keyboards, pens pencils counter top ect. I use it 1/2 cup in each toilet each night with a splash of dish soap swish it around in the morning, and I have a clean toilet. I put it in my dishwasher and also in my dish water. I use it on everything. I'm a huge fan [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Need to supply stores
Please get more on the shelves of the stores. Your production of a good supply is lacking [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Wow! Will buy someday.
This is perfect for outdoors and here is how to clean garbage floors.1. Wear old clothes and shoes. 2.mix 8 oz of clorox germacidal bleach into 1 gallon of water. 3.mop the floor with bleach solution. 4.Wait 5 mins for disinfection. 5. Rinse with a garden hose. 6. Dry, and what a clean!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question