Similar items in stock
- from $94.83
New Age Pet ecoChoice Bunkhouse Style Dog House
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
- from $108.99
- from $64.99
- from $111.99
- from $91.60
- from $106.99
- from $138.84
- from $125.99
About this item
About this item
Feature Better than Wood Better than Plastic the Best of Both ecoFLEX composite. Designed to be best for your pets health and the best for you. Easy Clean; No-tool needed Assembly; Elevated ...
Size Medium (31.9'' H x 31.5'' W x 31.1'' L)
Size Large (34.8'' H x 31.1'' W x 36.2'' L)
Size Extra Large (37.8'' H x 34.8'' W x 43.5'' L)
Size Small (25.2'' H x 21.7'' W x 24.4'' L)
|Size:||Medium (31.9" H x 31.5" W x 31.1" L)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ECOH103M-GN|
|Pet Size:||Medium , Extra Large , Large|
|Brand:||New Age Pet|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||43.50 x 34.80 x 37.80 Inches|
Ask a question
- We apologize for the lengthy time between your question and this answer. We were not made aware of your inquiry until recently. There is a minimal overhang between the roof and the body of the house you mention.by NewAge36/11/2014Written by a verified representative from NewAge3Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does not, one reason my husband built a 'roof' over it to extend out several feet and also built a platform under it (doghouse sets on it) so our dog can enjoy lying around in front and side of it.by Bebbie6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We apologize for the lengthy time between your question and this answer. We were not made aware of your inquiry until recently. The model you mention has limited insulation characteristics. The walls are a web with an inner and outer wall and dead air space in-between. This dead air provides a minimal level of insulation value but not to the degree that we make that claim. As an alternative, we market a series of highly insulated models called the Canine Cottage and the Canine Cabin. These have thicker walls with insulation injected into the air space. These models provide a significant level of insulation and keep the house cooler in summer and warmer in winter. With their significantly higher body heat, dogs will heat the air space inside the house in a short period of time.by NewAge36/2/2015Written by a verified representative from NewAge3Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure if it is or not, but my large 88 lb german shepherd loves it and has had no problem (along with her fleece pillow and some cedar shavings) sleeping in it even in these 10 degree winter nights! hope this helps!by Bebbie6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the height of the medium size dog house? It lists the dimensions as 34x22x7 inches. It has to be more than 7 inches high.
- The correct dimensions are 31.1" front-to-back; 30.7" side-to-side; 31.5" high. These are exterior measurements. Interior measurements are 25.7" front-to-back; 20.3" side-to-side; 27.6" high. The dimensions shown are for the packaged product.by NewAge37/15/2015Written by a verified representative from NewAge3Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $4,299.99 List price $4379.99Save $80.00
- Reduced Price$231.99 List price $399.99Save $168.00
- $4,399.99 List price $4599.99Save $200.00
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Pricefrom $101.99
- from $60.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $43.71
- Clearancefrom $47.99