Neutrogena(R) Facial Cleanser Normal to Oily Skin Deep Clean(R) 6.7 Oz
Customers also considered
- $4.97 Was $5.67Save $0.70
- $5.47 Was $6.47Save $1.00
- $2.67 Was $2.97Save $0.30
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.06 List price $11.88Save $3.82
- Reduced Price$23.20 List price $28.00Save $4.80
- Reduced Price$19.80 List price $28.00Save $8.20
- Reduced Price$16.61 List price $18.02Save $1.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enhance your daily bathing routine with Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin. This product gets right to work at the pore level, removing daily build-up of oil and dirt. Made without alcohol, this oil-free cleanser will leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Neutrogena(R) Facial Cleanser Normal to Oily Skin Deep Clean(R) 6.7 Oz:
- A penetrating and thorough cleanser
- Neutrogena facial cleanser improves your complexion
- 6.7 fl oz (200 ml)
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
Skin Care Concern: Breakouts & Acne
Warning Text: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Red No. 40, Fragrance.
Instructions: Wet face, pump into hands And work into lather. Massage face gently,avoiding contact with the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly. If youexperience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Skin Type:||Oily , Normal|
|Capacity:||6.7 fl oz (200 ml)|
|Size:||6.7 fl oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||473130|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.63 x 2.57 x 6.62 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thanks for reaching out. This product is not designed to treat acne. This effective face wash contains a hydroxy acid which penetrates deep into the pores, dissolving dirt, oil and make-up. It also removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. Softer, fresher skin will emerge. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/19/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nope it didnt work or me . sameby sherlyny6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same exact problems and so does my husband for the acne and oily t-zone. It works pretty well for him and used to work well for me before it stopped helping my acne and my face started drying out from it.by Xeles12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!! I have a oily t-zone, so I got this and it cleared my oily skin right up and it cleared my break outs right up. Oh and make sure you use a moisturizer, you will need it.by Kodakmoment11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks you for your question. NEUTROGENA® DEEP CLEAN Facial Cleanser is a great daily cleanser. However, this cleanser is not meant to treat acne. We recommend you view our acne treatments and products for blackheads and whiteheads. We hope this information helps! have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/12/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does help with the blackheads, you might need to use the product twice a day.by QiLo18/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby sherlyny6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noooooooooooby sherlyny6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.97 Was $6.97Save $1.00
- $6.43 Was $6.97Save $0.54
- $6.55 Was $6.97Save $0.42
- $6.25 Was $6.97Save $0.72