Customers also considered
- $8.97 Was $10.47Save $1.50
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$13.94 List price $16.28Save $2.34
- Reduced Price$2.39 List price $2.99Save $0.60
- Reduced Price$17.19 List price $23.33Save $6.14
- Reduced Price$21.90 List price $31.05Save $9.15
- Reduced Price$9.09 List price $12.99Save $3.90
- Reduced Price$23.87 List price $49.90Save $26.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pamper your skin with Neutrogena Body Oil, a sheer moisturizing experience. This lightweight oil is a delicately light sesame formula that vanishes into the skin, moisturizing the skin. After a shower or bath while your skin is still damp, smooth on a few drops. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and silky. In the bath, add to water and soften your skin while you bathe.
- 16-fluid ounce pump bottle of body oil
- A sheer moisturizing experience
- Helps moisturize skin
- Instantly vanishes into skin
- Leaves skin soft and silky
- Light sesame formula
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Warning Text: When using Neutrogena Body Oil or any bath product, take special care to avoid slipping.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance.
Instructions: After shower or bath: while skin is still damp, smooth on a few drops To help seal in moisture. Let your body dry naturally, or simply pat dry with a towel. In the bath: add To water And soften your skin while you bathe.
|Skin Type:||All , Dry|
|Size:||16 fl oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||U-BB-1399|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame seed oil, PEG-40-sorbitan-peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance. I will say that at first, I was concerned about some of these ingredients. So, I looked up each ingredient. All of them are plant or animal based, with the exception of the Isopropyl alcohol. And all of them are considered low risk or no risk to both the body and the environment.by audchild5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check the ingredients. The off-brands often have other added oils, preservatives and scent. The list of ingredients should say "Sesame Oil" only. If nothing else is present, it should just be sesame oil.by Daisy9810/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Sandi, Our NEUTROGENA® Body Oil contains the following ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, and Fragrance. Thanks for your interest in NEUTROGENA®!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/5/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Isopropyl Myristate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil (Sesamum Indicum), PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHTby Pauser5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance. Per label on the bottleby NateR75/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it would work, for me anyway, for a body massage as it is VERY heavily scented. That much of a strong scent when used all over would make me nautious. The oil is light and pleasant otherwise.by happycamper2/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Redenci, yes! It will work wonderfully well as a body massage oil.by audchild5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although it will absorb better than traditional oils, it is fine for massage. When you put it onto wet skin, it absorbs even better. So, make sure that the skin is dry before massage.by Daisy982/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know what you mean, however Neutrogena Light is great for the texture and moisture of the skin, especially put on over damp skin after a bath or shower, but I have found cocoa butter rubbed into the stretch marks works better. Cocoa butter is also great for scars anywhere on the body- just massage it in. I really think the massage is what will break down the scars quicker. As for the question about the ingredients of Neutrogena Light: It is mostly :Sesame Seed Oil Sorbitan Peroleate (used as a wetting and emulsifying agent) used in the product to give you a soft and silky feeling not a sticky tacky feeling; and of course fragrance. You can feel goodby Cleverlam6/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Pooja! NEUTROGENA® Body Oil is safe to use while pregnant but we have not tested it for its effectiveness on stretch marks. Thanks for the question and have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team6/11/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?