Customers also considered
- $6.26 Was $6.97Save $0.71
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get rid of oil and dirt and clear breakouts in one step with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser. This cream cleanser is a rich, creamy lather that rinses away dirt, oil, and makeup while powerfully clearing blemishes and blackheads. The oil-free acne wash is formulated with Microclear, a technology proven to cut through oil to boost the delivery of acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser eliminates oil and dirt without over-drying or irritation for clearer, healthy-looking skin.
- 6-ounce tube of facial cleanser
- Rich, creamy lather clears blemishes and blackheads
- Oil-free acne wash eliminates oil and dirt
- Microclear Technology cuts through oil to boost the delivery of acne medicine to source of breakouts
- Cream cleanser with grapefruit and vitamin C
- Acne wash cleanses without over-drying or irritation
- Uplifting pink grapefruit scent
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
Warning Text: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, ush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%, Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2%, Acne Treatment.
Instructions: Directions: Cleanse Twice A Day. Wet Face. Apply To Hands, Add Water And Work Into A Lather. Massage Face Gently. Rinse Thoroughly.
|Capacity:||6 fl oz (177 ml)|
|Recommended Use:||For the treatment of acne.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||U-SC-1194|
|Container Type:||Tube , Squeeze Tube|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.87 x 3.00 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this wash made for your entire body? Because i have back acne that i really am trying to get rid of. Is it a full Body wash?
- Thanks for reaching out. This product is manufactured for use on the face only. Thanks and have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/15/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Neutrogena makes BODY acne products - a wash, scrub and spray (Neutrogena Body Clear) that contains salicylic acid. I've used the wash & spray and both worked great for me. When my teenage son began breaking out on his back I bought him an antibacterial body wash (Dial) and the Neutrogena Body Clear Spray and it cleared his back acne up. He uses the spray every night after his shower. He had hundreds of small pimples and several big, red inflamed pimples when we began using the two products and within two weeks his back was 99% better. He continues to use these products to prevent acne. He may get a pimple every once in a while now but when he does he uses a Sulphur Mask as a spot treatment to dry it up quickly. I was concerned that the Neutrogena Body Wash which contains salicylic acid would be too drying in certain areas (: for my son so our dermatologist recommended an antibacterial soap which we tried and IT dried his skin out. He was extremely itchy. I ran across the antibacterial body wash and it was the perfect solution for him because it was moisturizing enough. Now, no pimples and no scratching!! Good luck.by cmd4122/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is mainly for facial acne, but we tried on the back also it did clear the area.by Veeraghanta1/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty much any wash can be used for your entire body. But just a heads up, the BEST acne solution for chest and back is a salicylic acid body SPRAY. I used to sell it for Clinique, but I'm sure other brands carry something similar. Just a spray or two after every shower. Easy and works awesome!by WhiteGoodman1/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?