I love it. I rub it into my face, neck, and back of my neck to moisturize them well, and my skin is softer than it was. Best of al, it isn't greasy like other products make it. I wear glasses, and every time I've used a moisturizing products my glasses slide down my nose. It dries fast and I'm an impatient person, so it's ideal for me.
About This Item
- Jar of Neutrogena Hydro Boost hydrating water-gel face moisturizer for dry skin
- Award-winning and best selling water gel formula to deliver intense hydration
- Hyaluronic acid is a hydrator found naturally in the skin, attracts moisture and locks it in
- Moisturizer instantly hydrates and quenches dry skin, leaving it looking smooth and supple
- Oil-free formula allows you to wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth velvety primer
- Gel face lotion features an oil-free, dye-free, and fragrance-free formula
- Non-comedogenic face moisturizing cream from a Dermatologist-Recommended brand
- Provides long-lasting moisture to keep skin looking smooth, supple, and hydrated day after day
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dry Skin
Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, glycerin, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, dimethiconol, C13-14 isoparafin, dimethicone crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, carbomer, laureth-7, sodium hyaluronate, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, C12-14 pareth-12, sodium hydroxide, blue 1
Instructions: Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing. Questions? 800-582-4048; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.neutrogena.com
Explore this item
My Summer Go-to Moisturizer!
I've been using Neutrogena Hydro Boost for several years, and I love it! It contains hyaluronic acid, which really amps up moisture retention. I have very dry, "mature" skin, and this really helps. I use it daily, especially during our brutally hot Arizona summers. It feels cool on my skin, and never feels like it's melting off. I don't wear foundation, so can't comment on whether it goes on smoothly over the Hydro Boost. Tip: Store this in the fridge, for an extra punch of cool sensation.
Hydro Boost... This stuff works!
I've been experiencing unusually dry skin this winter and have tried multiple products that either left my face to oily or didn't help with the dryness at all. Hydro Boost Water Gel did the trick, after a week of using it at night after cleaning my face with the Hydro Boost Cleanser my face is soft and hydrated.
Moisture that Works
I have really dry skin, but the moisturizers that are more oil-based always feel like they were coating my skin rather than actually moisturizing it. This wasn't a problem with the Hydro Boost water gel because it feels like my skin can actually absorb the moisture, without being oily. Love it and will probably order more once I run out!
So light and immediately feels hydrating! I use it twice a day- before makeup and after I wash my face before bed. It's soo good! I even have my husband using it now!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question