Similar items in stock
Neutrogena 3-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 2 oz
- Make Acne One Less Stress
- Treats Acne Even Before It Emerges
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Health Concern: Redness and Rosacea;Dryness;Breakouts and Acne
Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, peg-8, dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium polyacrylate, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, cocamidopropyl pg dimonium chloride phosphate, cucumber (cucumis sativus) fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycerin, panthenol, butylene glycol, c12-15 alkyl lactate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, cetyl lactate, peg 75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, trideceth-6, cyclopentasiloxane, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, sclerotium gum, laureth23, laureth-4, disodium edta, benzalkonium chloride, potassium hydroxide, green 5, yellow 5, blue 1, fragrance.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid 2%
Instructions: Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use ifYou are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this productAvoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Pregnancy/BreastfeedingIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.