Neu Home Glass Shelf with Nickel Rail
Customers also considered
- $22.45 Was $32.74Save $10.29
- $14.87 Was $17.98Save $3.11
- $18.86 Was $20.45Save $1.59
- $14.37 Was $17.41Save $3.04
- Rollback$11.25 Was $12.83Save $1.58
- $15.78 Was $20.84Save $5.06
- $12.76 Was $19.25Save $6.49
- $20.17 Was $22.38Save $2.21
- $39.44 Was $50.67Save $11.23
- $7.48 Was $11.98Save $4.50
- Rollback$19.37 Was $20.99Save $1.62
- $13.31 Was $18.53Save $5.22
- $13.99 Was $15.54Save $1.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Even if your bathroom is a small one you can still make space for your toiletries, face creams, perfumes and other items without having to take up precious floor space with this Neu Home Glass Shelf with Nickel Rail. Both decorative, with its brushed nickel finish and functional, it will add a touch of style and subtle elegance to your bathroom decor. This decorative glass shelf with rail can be a convenient and safe place to store delicate and breakable items in an organized manner. The base of the unit is made of clear tempered glass. You can also use the Neu Home shelf in the shower area to hold your shampoo bottles and soaps. The rail on the shelf, with its nickel finish, will tend to blend in easily with your bedroom or bathroom decor. This product is easily mounted onto a wall.
Neu Home Glass Shelf with Nickel Rail:
- Durable, tempered glass shelf
- The brushed nickel finished rail to blends into your bedroom and bathroom decor
- Stores delicate and breakable items or shampoo bottles and other toiletries in the bathroom
- Adds style and elegance to any space
- Glass shelf with rail can be easily mounted onto the wall
- Dimensions: 23.5"L x 5.5"W x 2.0"H
- Model number: 16911
- Made by Neu Home
- Primary color: Silver
|Number of Shelves:||1|
|Recommended Room:||Family Room|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16911W-1|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Home Decor Style:||Contemporary|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.50 x 5.50 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you put a screw in the wall. The framework slides down over the head of the screw. By all means try to put it in a stud. Or the whole thing will tilt out an 1/8 inch from the wall. The shelf extends out the width of the glass plus maybe half an inch for the bracket. maybe less.by cher20115/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by JohnnyBean9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the shelf mounts with brackets that are hidden behind the rail...it sticks out 5.5 inches/if you don't want to mount it you can place it on the counter to use also( that's what I did# and it has LOTS of room for jars to hold Q-tips/cotton balls/bath salts/ hand soap/ candles,etc. They include plastic wall mounts that the screws go into incase you don't have a stud to screw the screws into so it is a stable shelf....all you need to do is make sure it level, put the screws or mounts in# followed by the screws) and hang the shelf...easy!!by PSA26/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The bracket mounts with 2 anchored screws and the shelf is secured in a slot on the bracket. The directions are pretty good. It measures 5 3/4 in from wall to edge of glass.by frugal686/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You use two screws on each end to fasten the bracket to the wall. The bracket holds the rail and has slots to slide in the glass shelf. Short screws in the bottom of the slot tighten into the under side of the glass to hold it in place. The shelf is about 4" deep and, combined with the brackets, extends about 4 1/2" from the wall.by ArtsyAnimals2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is attached by 2 screws which can not be seen when glass is put in place. A templete is included. A box of kleenix fits on it with just a little more space.by Darise2/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the metal part gets installed installed on the wall and then you place the glass. The depth of the shelf is like 5-6"by emi12356/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package provides everything including a paper template which is very helpful in accurately marking the positions of the two holes. You only need to find a proper tool, depending on the type of the wall, to pre-drill the two holes with a 1/4" drill bit. The installation instruction is simple but clear. 10 minutes can do the job. The glass is 0.7-0.8 cm away from the wall.by MayTulip5/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to slide the silver bar into each of the brackets and tighten them with the screws that are provided. Then do your measuring and use the template to make sure your line is level between the 2 holes where you will put the brackets. You don't need a drill to make the holes for the screw holders that get put in before you screw the bracket to the walls. Once you made your marks start a hole with a large nail and a hammer. Then take your phillips screwdriver making sure it's no larger than the screw in diameter and hammer it in the wall, remove it and take the rubber holders and hammer them into the wall, then put the brackets with the rim attached up to the holes and screw each side in. The glass then slides in and there are screws underneath the bracket that you will tighten so the glass will not slip out. Just read the directions and you'll be fine. It sticks out 5 /2 " from the wall.by boosteroftheeconomy5/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This shelf has two nice looking brackets that will be held by two screws (one per bracket) that go into the wall. Then, the brushed nickel bar will screw into each bracket and then the glass slides in and is held be a screw to each bracket. Screws are not noticeable. It sits approximately 5 1/2" from the wall. Hope that helps.by celestine54/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is.by cher20115/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine is.by cher20115/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the railing on the one I purchased for my bathroom is a brushed nickel...by PSA212/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rail is brushed nickel.by CommunityAnswer12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there ARE other shelves in a different size but they are also a slightly different shelf...they carry one that has a towel rung on it that is a different size but if you want the exact same shelf as pictured it only comes in the size stated...that SAID IT IS A GREAT SHELF . I didn't mount mine on a wall but rather set it on the counter as a place to hold all the containers that hold Q-tips, cotton balls and bath salts...there is a LOT of room ...I have 5 jars on the shelf as well as a candle that is in a glass jar. It's quite attractive and very easy to clean too( brushed nickel doesn't show fingerprints!!!) .by PSA29/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no would likeome alittle smaller but is a perfect size sharpby SBEACH89/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not to my knowledge.by suzieq2219/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so.by MayTulip9/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $39.44 Was $50.67Save $11.23
- $16.59 Was $21.97Save $5.38