Customers also considered
- $29.99 Was $37.47Save $7.48
- Reduced Price$149.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Netgear Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender boosts dual band WiFi coverage for your wireless home office or home theater network. It works with any standard WiFi router or gateway and enables the connection of smartphones, iPads and more.
Netgear Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender:
- 4-port WiFi adapter
- Works with any standard WiFi router or gateway
- Enables the connection of smartphones, iPads and more
- Works with major ISPs
- FastLane technology
- Easy installation
- Optimal coverage
- Superior security
- Netgear green features
|System Requirements:|| |
|Connector Type:||4 x Ethernet|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WN2500RP-100NAS|
|Accessories Included:|| |
|Features:||Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender , 4-port WiFi Adapter|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.70 x 10.00 x 2.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If the signal is strong enough to reach your location, you should be able to access the extender through your network settings on your device. Select the Netgear.ext listing and connect as you would to your original router, using that router's passkey if necessary.by zgeek11/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If your network sees the extender and you have adequate range and strength of signal and your tv supports video streaming, I wouldn't think that you would have to purchase another extender, though I am using my extender just for the purpose of extending the range of my network and I am not totally familiar with your situation.by Dawms11/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless you are directly adjacent to the wifi unit, or you have a tv that accesses wifi you will need a second extender.by JBQ111/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the router whose signal I'm trying to extend with this range extender need to be "dual-band"?
- NO, mines not and it works fine on 2.4by buystuff900980811/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Netgear Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender is for use with dual band routers.by CommunityAnswer9/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (6)Was this answer helpful?