Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$48.25 List price $74.73Save $26.48
- Reduced Price$10.07 List price $11.89Save $1.82
- Reduced Price$5.99 List price $9.99Save $4.00
- Clearance$5.71 List price $11.99Save $6.28
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Transform any standard electrical outlet into an Ethernet connection with a Netgear Powerline 85Mbps NW Adapter Kit. In just a few simple steps, you can extend your secure Powerline network to almost any location. The Netgear Powerline adapter kit is ideal for both wired and wireless routers, as well as gateway connections. It's fully compatible with either 10 Mbps or 10/100 Mbps Ethernet products and it delivers fast data transfer speeds of up to 85 Mbps. A single outlet provides both the power and network connection, thus reducing clutter. With its plug-and-play design, the Ethernet adapter kit installs in only minutes and is very easy to use. While the device is active, advanced data encryption protects the connection from hackers and eavesdroppers.
NETGEAR Powerline Network Adapter Kit:
- Turns any electrical power outlet into an Ethernet network connection
- Extend your home network using existing Powerline
- Netgear Powerline adapter kit is ideal for extending high-speed Internet around the home
- Connect to game consoles, PCs, DVR, network storage, etc
- No Setup required-just plug and play!
- Delivers fast 85 Mbps speed
- For use with both wired and wireless routers and gateways
|Video Game Platform:||Unknown|
|Compatible Devices:||Desktop Computers|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XETB1001-100NAS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.70 x 6.70 x 3.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The one I bought in store had 2 in it.by JonOfOhio12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by kraxydad7/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Short answer is YES one for router and one for computer.by OLDjohn5/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, two units and two Ethernet cables are included in th box.by MrFitz5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, just oneby at4714/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there's two adapters, one ethernet cable, CD for installion.by crawler643/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, one that you connect to your router and plug into an electrical outlet, and one that you connect to a device that you want on your network plugged into another electrical outlet.by CougsRule2/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Two devices and a setup disc.by InternetGuy991/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. So if I just plug this in the wall and connect my xbox 360 I will be able to play online also is there any programing need for it to connect online?
- 1) Plug one adapter into the wall 2) Plug the network cable from your modem or router into the adapter in the wall 3) Plug your 360's network cable into the other adapter 4) Plug the other adapter into your wall Done! You must have an internet connection existing in order to connect to play online - you may need to setup your xbox live account as well. FYI, online gaming takes far less bandwidth than file transfers. There is a very large difference between bandwidth and latency.by BeerSultan12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is correct, and also the PS3 if to far from router.by kraxydad7/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - you need to connect the second unit to a router which, in turn, is connected to your modem and the Internet. This device is simply an "extension cord" for your router.by MrFitz1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Ps3 and was going Wifi. I bought the product and as soon as i was home i wanted to hook it up. I plug the ethernet cable from the router to tha adapter then plugged the adapter in the wall. the second one i plugged a ethernet cord in the adapter, plugged it in the wall and while my ps3 was off i connected the ethernet cable to the Ps3. Then I turned the System on Set it For the ethernet and it picked it right up.by crawler643/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is no programming needed.by CougsRule2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not familiar with the Xbox 360 so I can't say for sure. The information on the box claims "no set up required" and connects to game consoles, PCs, DVR, etc. This kit extends your router connections to any room in your house by way of the house electrical lines. If you have one connector coming from your router and into the electrical outlet then the answer should be "Yes".by InternetGuy992/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The real answer is how good the house wiring is but it should work but Gaming takes a lot more band width then just transfering files so there is no sure way of knowing till you install it and try. Very easy to set up ..no software needed.by Bham4ever12/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have several Dlink routers to work with it.by FrankFH1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i don't think that it matters, though I didn't get it working with my older Belkin Router, but I didn't try it with my newer linksys router. I ended up connecting mine right to one of my cable modems Ehternet ports. It is a Motorola modem.by JonOfOhio12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the router manufacturer doesn't matter. This device is a cable-extender, nothing more.by MrFitz9/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should not matter what type of router you have. You just need an available open port to plug from the router into the power line adapter.by JayTru9/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It just extends an Ethernet connection. The connection to the router is an Ethernet cable. The other end connects to one Net gear PLA. A second Ethernet cable connects the second Netgear PLA to your device.by plawler8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $6.78 Was $9.75Save $2.97
- $129.99 Was $171.72Save $41.73
- from $2.65
- from $2.69
- from $7.80
- $19.99 Was $23.23Save $3.24
- $36.99 Was $39.99Save $3.00