Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$2.44 List price $7.31Save $4.87
About this item
About this item
Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment is ideal for keeping on hand at home or in the first aid kit. It is designed to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. With neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B, it also helps to minimize scarring. It provides 24-hour protection so you can enjoy healthier skin. Easy to use, just apply the Neosporin ointment to the affected area one to three times per day. It comes in a 1 oz size, making it easy to keep in the medicine cabinet or in your bag. This ointment was designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand. The unique formula contains Heliderm technology for effective results.
- Provide infection protection and minimize scars
- With neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymixin B
- 24-hour infection protection
- Patented technology results in visibly healthier skin
- Minimizes appearance of scars
- 1 ounce
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
Inactive Ingredients: Cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, tocopheryl acetate, And white petrolatum.
Ingredients: Active (In Each Gram): Bacitracin 400 Units, Neomycin 3.5 Mg, Polymyxin B 5,000 Units. Inactive: Cocoa Butter, Cottonseed Oil, Olive Oil, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, and White Petrolatum.
Active Ingredients: Neomycin 3.5 mg, polymyxin b 5,000 units; Bacitracin 400 units
Instructions: Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Capacity:||1 oz (28.3 g)|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23737|
|Container Type:||TUBE IN BOX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.85 x 3.54 x 1.12 Inches|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, tocopheryl acetate, And white petrolatum.
Ask a question
- Noby Umisay7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Bobbie4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain lidocaineby Johnson & Johnson Support Team12/16/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment does not have lidocaine in it. Any product with lidocaine requires a prescription.by CommunityAnswer12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?