Neosporin Original Antibiotic Ointment, 1 oz.
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$5.15 List price $5.55Save $0.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment is ideal for keeping on hand at home or in the first aid kit. It is designed to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. With neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B, it also helps to minimize scarring. It provides 24-hour protection so you can enjoy healthier skin. Easy to use, just apply the Neosporin ointment to the affected area one to three times per day. It comes in a 1 oz size, making it easy to keep in the medicine cabinet or in your bag. This ointment was designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand. The unique formula contains Heliderm technology for effective results.
- Provide infection protection and minimize scars
- With neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymixin B
- 24-hour infection protection
- Patented technology results in visibly healthier skin
- Minimizes appearance of scars
- 1 ounce
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Inactive Ingredients: Cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, tocopheryl acetate, And white petrolatum.
Ingredients: Active (In Each Gram): Bacitracin 400 Units, Neomycin 3.5 Mg, Polymyxin B 5,000 Units. Inactive: Cocoa Butter, Cottonseed Oil, Olive Oil, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, and White Petrolatum.
Active Ingredients: Neomycin 3.5 mg, polymyxin b 5,000 units; Bacitracin 400 units
Instructions: Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Form:||Ointment , Creams|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23737|
|Container Type:||TUBE IN BOX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.85 x 3.54 x 1.12 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, tocopheryl acetate, And white petrolatum.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Umisay7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Bobbie4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain lidocaineby Johnson & Johnson Support Team12/16/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment does not have lidocaine in it. Any product with lidocaine requires a prescription.by CommunityAnswer12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?