Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream, 6 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Clinically proven to restore visibly healthier skin in just three days, the Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Cream is your skincare solution. Formulated with ReLIPID formula, this fragrance-free moisturizing cream features a blend of lipids, botanicals, emollients and humectants to hydrate and soothe dry skin. The dry skin moisturizer goes beyond ordinary daily lotions to relieve dryness, itch and irritation while strengthening and restoring your skin's natural moisture level. Made without antibiotics, dyes, steroids or fragrances, this colloidal oatmeal dry skin moisturizer is safe and gentle enough to use on the whole family. Especially designed for those with eczema, the Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Cream has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association.
Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Cream:
- Colloidal oatmeal moisturizing cream
- Restores visibly healthier skin in three days
- Relieves dry, itchy skin and eczema on contact
- Formulated with the ReLIPID formula
- Colloidal oatmeal skin protectant
- Steroid free
- Fragrance free
- Available in a 6 oz size
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, panthenol, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, ceramide np, steareth-20, oat kernel oil, oat kernel extract, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Colloidal Oatmeal (1%). Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceramide NP, Steareth-20, Oat Kernel Oil, Oat Kernel Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride.
Active Ingredients: Colloidal oatmeal 1%
Instructions: Apply as needed.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23854|
|Container Type:||TUBE IN BOX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 2.75 x 7.25 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- When using this product Do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up And occur again within a few days.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Apply as needed.
Water, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, panthenol, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, ceramide np, steareth-20, oat kernel oil, oat kernel extract, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Great question. We would suggest not using this on the inside of your ears. We hope this helps! Take care!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team2/22/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question, Anne! Yes, you can use this product on your eyelid. We would suggest being very careful when applying to make sure you do not get any into your eye. We hope this helps. Take care!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team8/24/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for reaching out, Aria. The NEOSPORIN® Eczema Essentials™ Daily Moisturizing Cream is not manufactured for use on pets. Have a great day.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team6/17/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?