Customers also considered
- $10.62 Was $12.05Save $1.43
- $11.46 Was $12.88Save $1.42
- $9.23 Was $9.99Save $0.76
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Need for Speed: The Run lures players into an underground world of illicit, high-stakes racing. The heat is on and it isnt just the fuzz who are after you. Entering the race is just the beginning as you blow across borders, weave through dense urban traffic, rocket down icy mountain passes and navigate narrow canyons at breakneck speeds. The cars are hot, the racing is intense and the story will have you at the edge of your seat& all the way from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Empire State building. Need for Speed: The Run will also take immersive storytelling to a new level with cutting edge performances that will draw the player into a world with no speed limits, rules or allies. Autolog, the Need for Speed franchises revolutionary social competition functionality, is back and better in Need for Speed The Run as it will continue to reinvent how people play games, track career progression and compare game stats.
- From the Golden Gate to the Empire State Compete in The Run, an illicit race across the most iconic and treacherous roads from San Francisco to New York. There are no rules and no allies in the cities, deserts, mountains and canyons than stand between you and the finish line.
- You are Jacks Competitive Edge Jack is in a race for his life, but hes got something the competition doesnt: You. Keep Jack one step ahead of the dangers from his dark past, both inside and outside the car. Its up to you to get Jack to New York in one piece and ahead of the competition.
- Beat Your Friends Connect to Autolog. Compare your times against those that matter most. Compete to be the best. Autolog now tracks your entire career making every second of every race count in the battle to be the fastest to New York.
- Racing Powered by Frostbite 2 The powerful new Frostbite 2 engine, created by the award-winning DICE studio, advances technical achievements to deliver a gameplay experience with an unprecedented level of visual detail, environmental immersion, and emotional impact.
- Compete in High Octane Multi-Player Racing The most accessible online racing experience ever offered. With matchmaking technology, join races already in progress instead of waiting in lobbies. Create a party with friends, pick a playlist of your favorite challenges and compete for supremacy across every stage of The Run. By mastering all of the playlists you can level up and earn access to exclusive vehicles, upgrades and abilities.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Need for Speed|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Action Adventure|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19586|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Publisher:||Ak Tronic Software & Services GmbH , Electronic Arts|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no you can't. once you go roughly twenty feet past the yellow "wall", you get reset. in some ways it is good you can't free roam because might get stuck in some mountain zones without that reset.by DVDaddict16/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nopeby 2fastforyou23/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no Free Roaming in this game unlike the previous versions.by WittyWheezle12/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can single race *Shrug.avi*by Freefall22412/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- No weapons just great driving and awesome scenery.by lynnial2/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Armychik021/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- part of itby jake813997/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the mob can shoot at you out of the black suvs and helicopter (as shown on cover), but you get no weapons other than ability to push the other cars around with yoursby DVDaddict16/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe soby Armychik021/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- But of course. ~Red Spyby Freefall22412/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products