Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$17.99 List price $19.96Save $1.97
- $8.69 Was $10.40Save $1.71
- Reduced Price$35.25 List price $49.99Save $14.74
- Reduced Price$49.12
- Reduced Price$53.99 List price $69.00Save $15.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Race, chase and explore your way to become the Most Wanted. Criterion Games is reimagining the Need for Speed franchises fan favorite and bestselling game, Need for Speed Most Wanted. Designed for a new, more connected generation of racing fans, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers players an expansive open world packed with exhilarating action where they can choose their own path to become the Most Wanted . Players will have the freedom to drive anywhere, discover hidden gameplay, take down rivals, challenge friends or just hang out and toy with the cops. Everything they do counts towards the end goal of becoming the #1 on their personal Most Wanted list.
- Race without Rules. The only rule in Most Wanted is to race without rules. There is a start and a finish to every race but how the player races, where and when they choose to compete, and the skills they choose to compete with are all up to the player.
- Freedom in an Open World. From the moment the game starts, the entire world is open and ready to explore as gamers race to become the Most Wanted. The exciting open world gives players the freedom to explore more than just the road - drive above street level and jump in, out or over other building and objects. The world opens up and challenges players to test their racing skills, awareness of the terrain, knowledge of the world and mastery of weapons to take down their rivals.
- Epic Cop Chases at the Heart of the Competition. As soon as a player is spotted speeding, crashing or driving dangerously anywhere in Fairhaven City, cops are alerted and the heat is on! Heat on the player will increase the longer a chase continues, escalating faster if the player disables or destroys police vehicles.
- Competition Anytime, Anywhere. With Autolog 2, the ground-breaking, friend-connecting Autolog technology, players can once again recommend gameplay challenges across their social network, but this time within both single player and multiplayer gameplay. Everything the player does earns Speed Points that will take them up the Most Wanted list from competing for best race times and racing for the highest scores in a pursuit, to grabbing the fastest time and more. Autolog powers the players way to the top by automatically populating the map with challenges, helping locate friends in-game, and tracking progress and accomplishments both offline and online. If there is something to do, there is someone to beat.
- Continuous Multiplayer Action. No menus. No lobbies. No restrictions. Most Wanted introduces a new style of nonstop multiplayer action that continually serves up rewards and challenges so gamers are constantly one-upping their friends. Whether its competing for the best starting position, the ultimate jump, or finishing first place, with the introduction of the new Playlist system, Most Wanted serves up constant gameplay and robust challenges to ensure fun, friendly, non-stop competition.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief, Alcohol Reference, and Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Need for Speed|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Racing / driving - stock car , Racing / driving - GT/street|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||014633197464|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.70 x 5.30 x 0.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. You can play offline if would like but if play offline you can't play with a friend who is right next to you.by MostWanted1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Momwith612/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.69 Was $10.40Save $1.71