About This Item
Made from 100% silicone, these breastforms replicate the natural look and feel of breasts, and have a tapered oval design with a thinner single wing that lies close to the body. They can be turned in a variety of directions to accommodate individual needs such as filling under the arm, the side of the chest or vertically to fill the upper chest area. For a simple and comfortable way to restore your confidence after a mastectomy, buy the Nearly Me® Standard Weight Oval Silicone Breast Form Active Forever today!
The Nearly Me® brand was originally developed in 1976 by Ruth Handler, the creator of the BARBIE Doll and former CEO of the Mattel Corporation!
Oval Breast Forms Features:
- Designed for more modified breast surgeries
- Encapsulated in a soft, thin polyurethane skin
- Slightly contoured to fit smoothly around the chest wall
- Replicates the natural look and feel of breasts
- Lays close to the body
- Tapered oval design with a thinner single wing
- Durable and comfortable
Standard Weight Silicone Breast Prosthetics Specifications:
- Available in 14 sizes
- Comes with an optional cloth cover
- Color: Beige
- Material: Made of 100% silicone
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Includes one breast form
- Click Here for Sizing Guide and Instructions
Warranty: 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Nearlyme, mastectomee, cancer, breastform, products
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.