Naxa 4GB 1.8" LCD Portable Media Player, NMV173N
Customers also considered
- Reduced Pricefrom $21.62
- from $35.30
- from $8.06
- from $19.88
- Reduced Price$15.69 List price $29.99Save $14.30
- from $34.98
- $15.99 Was $18.78Save $2.79
- Clearance$9.85 List price $49.99Save $40.14
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The features of the Naxa 4GB 1.8" LCD Portable Media Player make it a very potent mobile sound machine. It has 4GB of internal memory that can hold thousands of songs. The memory can also be expanded by putting a SD card into its memory slot. This Naxa MP3 player can play different audio file formats, and it also has an FM radio tuner that you can enjoy. The 1.8" LCD screen gives you a clear image of HD video. You can use the built-in microphone to record things around you as needed. This 4GB MP3 player is connected via USB to add your tracks and recharge the battery. Using this device, it's easy to plug in your headphones, hit play and enjoy your music and videos.
Naxa 4GB 1.8" LCD Portable Media Player:
- 4GB flash memory
- Holds up to 1,000 songs, 2,000 photos or two hours of HD video
- 1.8" LCD screen
- PLL digital FM radio
- Converts and supports various video and music formats
- Text display (ID3 lyric display)
- Built-in voice recording and microphone
- Electronic volume control
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in voice recording mic
- Built-in expandable memory card slot
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Naxa MP3 player includes USB cable and stereo earphones
- Color: Blue
|Variant Group ID:||30579274|
|Display Technology:||TFT display|
|Battery Size:||Player battery - rechargeable|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital|
|Color Category:||Blue , Black|
|Connector Type:||USB , Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) ? USB|
|Battery Life:||6 hour(s)|
|Original Languages:||Danish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Czech, Indonesian, Thai, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Romanian, Japanese, Korean|
|Run Time:||6 hour(s)|
|Audio Feature:||Digital player , Digital voice recorder , Radio|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NMV173NBL|
|RAM Memory:||4 GB|
|Accessories Included:||USB cable|
|Features:||Yes , Radio, voice recorder, photo playback, video playback , A-B repeat , Battery level indication, upgradeable firmware, ID3 tags support, lyrics display , Digital Player - Response Bandwidth - 20 - 20000 Hz - SNR - 85 dB ? Radio - SNR - 45 dB , TFT - color|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I need a player for the gym but don't want to spend a lot of money. I need something with good sound and can go loud and clear. Does this product do t
- Yes it is.by csialpine8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will but I would invest in a pair of in-ear headphones they drown out a lot more noise than the ones that are with itby bigdaddym6667/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Anything mp3 or "audio" yesby bigdaddym66611/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product does not support audio books, unless in mp3 format.by CommunityAnswer10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it should.by csialpine1/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a 64bit system and noticed some problems if you go to naxa.com they have a updated driverby bigdaddym66611/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?