Consider these popular products
- $287.00 List price $399.00Save $112.00
- $377.00 List price $599.00Save $222.00
- $81.39 List price $149.00Save $67.61
- $399.00 List price $599.00Save $200.00
- $299.00 List price $449.00Save $150.00
- $112.00 List price $129.97Save $17.97
- $449.00 List price $599.00Save $150.00
- $405.00 List price $529.00Save $124.00
- $195.00 List price $299.00Save $104.00
- $799.00 List price $1999.00Save $1200.00
- $569.00 List price $899.00Save $330.00
- $590.90 List price $599.99Save $9.09
- $119.00 List price $199.00Save $80.00
Nautilus T514 Treadmill
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nautilus T514 Treadmill:
See all treadmills on Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||350 lbs|
|Clothing Size:||51" - 60"|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Features:||4 Polar heart rate programs , 19 workout programs, 2 custom user profiles , SoftDrop folding technology , No , Yes , Unique fan design|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think there will be plenty of head room to run on treadmill without causing a head injury. The chest strap comes in a medium with adjustable straps. It's a very nice bonus although the hand grips are easy to use tooby BFran1312/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5' 11". I use the heart monitor that attaches to my chest and do not usually use the hadn grip heart monitor. I have an 8' ceiling too. The height of the tredmill's belt is from 7"-9" high. I still have at least 15" from the top of my head and the ceiling. I only gain a max of three inches when I run leaving 12" to the ceiling. Head room with this treadmill is no problem in an 8' ceiling home. This treadmill is a professional grade machine costing a bit over nine hundred dollars. It is very easy to set up and get started using it.by torcchief9/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 350 lbsby pasooner4173/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The user weight limit on this treadmill is 350 pounds.by Roy442/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?