I have used coconut oil for over 5 years for so many things. However, this is the best! I used it to fry chicken for the first time. It was wonderful?
About This Item
- Pure, Cold Pressed, Organic Coconut Oil
- No refrigeration necessary
- Naturally melts and becomes liquid at 76°F and returns to solid when cooled
- Made with 62% Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Organic coconut oil for cooking and eating
- Also available in Raw Coconut Oil
- Enjoy straight from the jar or use in spreads, dips & more!
- Enhances the flavor of your favorite foods.
- For cooking, baking or sautéing up to 350°.
Safety sealed for your protection. Do not if inner freshness seal is broken or missing.
Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Instructions: Recommendation: Take 1 tablespoon (14 g) as needed. No refrigeration necessary. Naturally melts and becomes liquid at 76 degrees F. Returns to solid when cooled.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
SCHWABE NORTH AMERICA
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.00 x 4.30 x 5.30 Inches
Everybody needs coconut oil in their home!
Seems okay to me. Smells good and coconuty. That's a good sign.
It's organic and cold pressed,no junk in it.That's about all you can ask.
Great tasting coconut oil!!!
So happy that I have found Swanson online . I’ll be buying from them again and again and again...
Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 32
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question