Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$20.21 List price $24.43Save $4.22
- $12.83 Was $14.70Save $1.87
- Clearance$18.29 List price $21.58Save $3.29
- Clearance$14.47 List price $17.18Save $2.71
Nature's Footprint Coir Brick (250g)
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$3.45 List price $4.21Save $0.76
- Clearance$12.99 List price $15.28Save $2.29
- Clearance$10.29 List price $12.20Save $1.91
- Clearance$4.25 List price $4.98Save $0.73
- Clearance$8.02 List price $9.06Save $1.04
- Reduced Price$9.64 List price $13.17Save $3.53
- Reduced Price$8.90 List price $12.35Save $3.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Coir brick. -Coir is the coarse fibers from a coconut husk. -100pct Natural and renewable resource. -Replaces peat moss, rock wool and perlite. Product Type: -Bark/Mulch/Moss. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -1.5 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -4.5 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -8.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -1 Pounds. Landscaping Supplies Garden Lawn Outdoor Supplies BarkMulchMoss holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Manufacturer Part Number:||250g Coir Brick|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 4.50 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- One brick that is moistened will cover a 3'x3' area with a depth of 2.5" .by CommunityAnswer5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Check out this website. It should help. http://www.naturesfootprint.com/by Angelene4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do you use nature's footprint coir? Is it laid under garden soil, broken up, or what?
- A coir brick should be soaked in water for at least one hour and then mix mixed with your potting soil. A mixture of one part coconut coir to two parts soil is optimal for potted plants or raised beds.by CommunityAnswer6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$14.95 List price $17.81Save $2.86
- Reduced Price$21.50 List price $30.41Save $8.91
- $8.90 Was $24.21Save $15.31
- $7.00 Was $8.90Save $1.90
- $10.15 Was $13.86Save $3.71
- $9.84 Was $13.47Save $3.63