Nature's Cure: 2 Part Acne Treatment for Females
Customers also considered
- $17.95 Was $19.97Save $2.02
- $4.49 Was $5.27Save $0.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nature's Cure: 2 Part Acne Treatment for Females has tow parts. The first part, Internal Homeopathic Acne Medicine: Acne can be caused by internal imbalances due to diet, stress or hormonal changes, especially during monthly cycles. Nature's Cure tablets are a blend ofall-natural ingredients, which stimulate your body's natural defenses to correct these imbalances and to help stop acne where it can start.They do not increase sun-sensitivity and have no side effects.The second part is the Topical Acne Medication - Vanishing Cream: To clear existing blemishes, Nature's Cure has a colorless, unscented, greaseless, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide cream. Nature's Cure Vanishing Cream also contains aloe vera concentrate and allantoin to moisturize and soothe the skin.
Skin Care Concern: Breakouts & Acne
Warning Text: Homeopathic acne tablets: if symptoms persist or worsen, discontinueuse; if symptoms still continue, contact a doctor. As with any drug, ifpregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keepout Of reach Of children. Cream: for external use only. When you usingthis product: avoid unnecessary sun exposure And use a sunscreen, usingother topical acne medications at the same time or immediately followinguse Of this product may increase dryness or irritation Of the skin. Ifthis occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by adoctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughlywith water. Keep away From eyes, lips And mouth. This product may bleachhair or dyed fabrics. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, getmedical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Natural homeopathic tablets Ingredients: inactive Ingredients: lactose,magnesium stearate. Made in accordance with the homeopathic pharmacopeiaof the united states. Vanishing cream Ingredients: inactive Ingredients:allantoin, aloe vera concentrate, carbomer 940, dioctyl sodiumsulfosuccinate, diazolidinyl urea, disodium edetate, purified water,sodium hydroxide.
Ingredients: Tablet Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Antimonium Crudum (Antimonious Sulfide) 12X, Candida Albicans (Yeast) 12X, 30X, 60X, 200X, Carbo Vegetabilis (Vegetable Carbon) 30X, Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) 30X, Cistus Canadensis (Frost Weed) 30X, Echinacea Angustifolia (Cone Flower) 12X, Graphites (Graphite) 30X, Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum (Calcium Sulfide) 24X, Juglans Regia (Walnut) 6X, Kali Bromatum (Potassium Bromide) 12X, Ledum Palustre (Wild Rosemary) 12X, Oophorinum (Glandular) 12X, Silicea (Silica) 6X. Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Magnesium Stearate. Vanishing Cream Active Ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide 5%.....Acne Treatment Inactive Ingredients Allantoin, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Carbomer 940, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Edetate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide.
Active Ingredients: Natural homeopathic tablets Ingredients: active Ingredients: antimoniumcrudum (antimonious sulfide) 12x, candida albicans (yeast) 12x, 30x,60x, 200x, carbo vegetabilis (vegetable carbon) 30x, cimicifuga racemosa(black cohosh) 30x, cistus canadensis (frost weed) 30x, echinaceaangustifolia (cone flower )12x, graphites (graphite) 30x, hepar sulfuriscalcareum (calcium sulfide) 24x, juglans regia (walnut) 6x, kalibromatum (potassium bromide) 12x, ledum palustre (wild rosemary) 12x,oophorinum (glandular) 12x, silicea (silica) 6x. vanishing creamingredients: active ingredient, purpose: benzoyl peroxide 5%, acnetreatment.
Instructions: Homeopathic acne tablets: take two tablets daily - one in morning andone in evening. For best results, chew And allow tablet To dissolve inyour mouth before swallowing. All these tablets are identical And aremarked am And PM To help you keep track Of your dosage schedule. Tabletsare not recommended for children under the age Of ten. Vanishing cream:cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entireaffected area with a thin layer 1 To 3 times daily. Because excessivedrying Of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, thengradually increase To 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by adoctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application oncea day or every other day.
|Count:||60 tablets And 1 tube Of cream|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2038210011|
|Features:||2 part acne treatment , Acne medication vanishing cream , Natural homeopathic acne tablets , Safe And effective , Dermatologist tested|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.16 x 3.12 x 1.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Most definitely may you use this on sensitive skin. I had perfect skin and no issues before I became pregnant with my daughter. The hormones made me breakout and my face looked like a corn on the cobb and my skin became too sensitive. I have been fighting this acne ever since but from everything that I have used, whether prescribed, over the counter, etc., this has worked the best for me and my wallet. You might want to add the Papaya kit but use it only once a day versus the 2x's a day as instructed. This, I find works best for me and my overly sensitive and acne prone skin. Don't be afraid, try it - you will never touch another acne treatment again.by BareFaced2/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have extremely sensitive skin, the pills don't cause any side effects at all. I would caution on the Vanishing Cream, it is very drying.by Spouse022/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have sensitive skin and it works. It doesn't make me breakout.by tievysgirl12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! You might get a little red for just a minute after using it, but I have sensitive skin and it has worked great for me. Use sparingly and be sure to use moisturizer once it dries.by Krees9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nature's Cure consists of a pill and cream. I have sensitive skin and seldom use the cream.by KSanders19502/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have very sensitive skin, when it as the acne meds. I have some burn like fire around my eyes and cheeks. Mostly when I get hot or exercise. But this doesn't burn really. It works, also the pills havev no side effects on me!by KSLT10235/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this product is all naturalby CASyell3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I have pretty sensitive skin. From my standpoint, the pills are magic! They cleared my skin within a very short time without any other impact on the skin. The cream however is a little different. The first week I was a little to ambitious and put it on once a day on the arms, cleavage, and a bit on the back. After a few days my arms showed some dried skin spots (you'd rather feel than actually see them). I would say for skin like mine and yours it is best to use it every other day only, use it only where necessary, and get body lotion on the body parts on which you've been using the cream on twice a day to just make sure it stays nourished. But the product is fantastic. I've never been happier with my skin before.by StepItUp863/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I, myself have very sensitive skin and the product worked very well. It didn't dry out or irritate my skin like other products I have tried, such as proactive and Nuetrogena rapid clear. I still use it.by An anonymous customer11/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definatly! It has worked fine with my excema.by CheyBreezie11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pills are not labeled but the a.m./p.m. pills are side by side.by CASyell10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Karma, they are all the same pills. There is no differentiation between am or pm pills. Every pill has the same magic inside (natural ingredients such as walnut, frost weed, wild rosemary). Good luck!by StepItUp863/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the pill are marked "Am" and "Pm"by An anonymous customer11/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are all the same :)by CheyBreezie11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are rows of two pills together for the day, but they're not labeled am or pm or anything. Mabye you could write on there am for the left side and pm for the right side. I just rely on memory though.by fortworthresident10/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of the pills are the same, so you do not have to worry about taking the "wrong" pill. They have all of the same ingredients in them.by abigail20129/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are the same, you just take one in the am and one in the pm.by Momfrench8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It really doesn't matter, you just take one in the morning and one at night. Great productby bhdavis38/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As it says on the box, all the pills are the same. They're just labeled am or pm to help you keep track of what you've already taken.by IvyLeone7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are the same some are flipped over in the package i usually just set two a day out on the counter and take one when i set it out and leave the other next to my tooth brush for the pm dose :)by Carolinagirl1824/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a thirty day supply. Looks like a birth control packet kind of in a way.by SouthernGirl4L7/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a 30 day supply, 15 am, 15 pm :)by Momdixie7/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, First of all, all the pills are the same. There is no differentiation between them. And there are 60 of them in the box. So the box lasts you a month. Good luck!by StepItUp868/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each box comes with 60 tablets, lasting a month. The tablets are all the same but you should take them in the morning and at night.by CheyBreezie11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 60 tablets, you would take 2 per day; preferably one in morning and one in the evening. So it's enough for 30 days.by fortworthresident11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 60, they are the same, am or pm, take one in the morning and one at night.by Momfrench10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 am 15 pmby IvyLeone5/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 months worthby Carolinagirl1827/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't worry about it. I think it's 28 ea., but don't take my word. You see, the cream works for me, my son and brother without the pills. We do use the pills occasionally for a breakout and we have always had more than we needed. I actually wish I could get the cream without the tablets, so they don't get thrown away.by ssbk6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 30 AM and 30 PM pills in a box for a whole months worthby Wissa198110/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $17.95 Was $19.97Save $2.02
- $6.27 Was $6.97Save $0.70