I like these new nature valley layered bars. They are very good to grab
About This Item
Real Food Candy Bar with a Triple Layer of Nut Butter, Granola & Nuts, and Chocolate! Our recipe includes no artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners and no artificial colors.
- These layered peanut butter and chocolate nut granola bars are made with whole grain oats for a classic crunch, now easier to bite
- A delicious snack that gives your body a burst of energy and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds
- Easy, satisfying bites for breakfast or snack time; crunchy, sweet taste you can take anywhere
- A perfect balance of savory nuts and sweet granola, each bar bursting with rich flavor
- Made with simple ingredients for a pure, simple taste
Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Whole Grain Oats, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Almonds, Rice Starch, Rice Flour, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Nonfat Dry Milk, Fructose, Peanut Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocoa, Peanut Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Salt, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.
Instructions: Ready to Eat
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
General Mills, Inc.
|Food Allergen Statements|
Contains Peanuts, Contains Tree Nuts, Contains Soy/Soybean, Contains Milk
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.40 x 7.75 x 5.75 Inches
I like these a lot! They're easy and dependable. I definitely plan to purchase them again! The only thing I don't like about them isn't that the nuts fall off and make for a crumby mess. Other than that, they are amaze balls!!!
Inaccurate nutritional value
If you are diabetic, beware! The nutritional information appears inaccurate! Zero sugar and zero dietary fiber?? Walmart puts a disclaimer up. Iâm sure this is a good product, but buyer beware!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question