I received Nature Made Omega-3 and started a daily regimen immediately. Was very pleased with the generous, full sized bottle that was sent to me. I was not impressed with the size of the pill as it's quite large. So, if pills are difficult for you to swallow than this definitely isnt the correct choice for you. It does not have the normal bad after taste that normally lingers around for hours with other brands that I've tried in the past and I didnt have to suffer those awful burps and belches you normally have by taking any fish oil pills. Theyre easily digested and overall I think worth trying. Although theyre very difficult to swallow, I do think I will be buying them after the sample has run out as I've priced them and theyre really not expensive either. I received this sample in exchange for my honest opinion, Thanks Nature Made and the Insiders for giving me this opportunity.
Nature Made Omega-3 from Fish Oil 720 mg, 290 ct Softgels, For Heart Health
Arrives by Thu, Feb 27
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 290-day supply of Nature Made® Omega-3 from Fish Oil, 720 mg softgels, 290 softgels per bottle.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3s fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.)
- Only 1 softgel provides 720 mg of heart-healthy omega-3 (660 mg EPA/DHA). Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. Purified to remove mercury.? No color added, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. www.uspverified.org
Health Concern: Heart Health
Ingredients: Omega-3 Concentrate from Fish Oil??
Active Ingredients: Omega3s
Dosage: Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption. Do not exceed 3 softgels per day. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Instructions: One softgel per day. Suggested Use: Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption. Do not exceed 3 softgels per day. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
NM Omega for Fish OIl 660MG DLY 290
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.63 x 3.63 x 7.19 Inches
Finally found the right fish oil for me
I was a little doubtful about the burp-less claim after trying other fish oils several times over the last few years. The size of the pill was a bit intimidating too, but I've had no trouble actually swallowing them. (This used to be a big issue for me with some pills, but these slide down easily.) I was pleasantly surprised that they do not give me any fishy aftertaste issues. I've been taking them for several weeks now and not one fish burp. Finally an Omega-3 oil I can stick with. Seriously, the only negative I have with this is that the bottle is huge. It won't fit in my cabinet where I want it. (I received the product for free in exchange for my honest review as part of The Insiders.)
For my heart
I'm giving my unbiased review for Nature Made Burp-Less Omega-3 From Fish Oil 660 mg EPA +DHA. I take supplements daily to maintain and improve my health, being female heart health is a high priority to me. I find this brand to be better than my previous brand firstly because Nature Made purifies these to remove mercury which is found in most all fish. These do not interfere with digestion. Made in the USA. These are 10 calories taken once a day. Nothing artificial, Gluten Free with no yeast or starch .added. I highly recommend Nature Made Omega-3 660mg, One per Day, Enteric Coated, Softgels over leading national brands. Yes, I recommend this product
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.