Read the carton this does not require you to take two tablets a day. Check with your Pharmacist or Doctor.
About This Item
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 120-day supply of Nature Made® Burp-Less Mini Omega-3 from Fish Oil, 120 softgels per bottle.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3s fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.)
- Only 1 softgel provides 540 mg of heart-healthy omega-3 (500 mg EPA/DHA). Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. Purified to remove mercury.? No color added, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
Health Concern: Heart Health
Ingredients: Omega-3 Concentrate from Fish Oil??
Active Ingredients: Omega3s
Dosage: Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Instructions: Softgel 1 per day. Suggested Use: Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absoption. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
NM Omega for Fish OIlA MINI 120CT
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.63 x 2.63 x 5.38 Inches
Easy to Swallow and No Fish Burps!
I received a free bottle of these Nature Made Omega-3 Soft Gels in exchange for my honest review. First of all, this is a huge bottle of 250 Soft Gels, and you take 2 per day, so it'll last you about 4 months. The gel caps themselves are pretty big in size and at first look intimidating, but they are coated, so they actually just slide right down. And best of all, I haven't experienced any of those nasty "fish-burps" while taking them. (To me, that is the biggest plus there is!) I'm happy with them and once this big bottle is used up, I'll be buying more!
Best Omega-3 from a natural source
I've had zero issues with this product and it contains exactly what I'm looking for out of an omega-3 source. It is fish based which is what you want and contains both EPA and DHA at 500mg each. Be sure to take it with food so it's more likely absorbed into your system. I've had zero side effects.
Nature Made supplements - thumbs up
I've taken these supplements for a few weeks, easy to swallow and no negative side effects to report. I appreciate the enteric coating as well and softgels are my preferred formulation. I received this product for free in exchange for your honest review as part of The Insiders.
I received the product for free in exchange for my honest review as part of The Insiders". This vitamin has a smooth texture which makes it very easy to swallow. Average pill size so I had no trouble at all taking them. No aftertaste which I love. Nature Made is a brand I trust and feel they have a true commitment to the consumers. High quality products keeps repeat customers.