My doctor suggested my using a Probiotic, so i chose Nature Made because i trust their name and brand. Nothing better, out there, as far as I'm concerned and Walmart delivers it at a great price, with free shipping! It's a win-win situation, for sure!
About This Item
Nature Made Digestive Probiotics Advanced Dual Support Dietary Supplement:
- Helps support regularity and digestive balance?
- Works in both the small and large intestines
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Scientifically studied
- No dairy
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- No synthetic dyes
- Colors derived from natural sources
- Nature Made supplement provides comprehensive digestive health coverage with two strains
- Both strains contain billions of live cells at the time of expiration
? This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Potato Starch, Cellulose Gel, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Color Added.
Dosage: 2.00 Capsule(s)
Instructions: Suggested Use: Take one pair of capsules daily with a cold or room temperature drink. Take with food when possible. DO NOT USE IF TAMPER EVIDENT PRINTED FOIL SEAL OVER CAPSULES IS BROKEN. CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.63 x 3.13 x 5.13 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4