Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$8.55 List price $9.99Save $1.44
- Reduced Price$7.85 List price $9.09Save $1.24
- Reduced Price$12.87 List price $22.02Save $9.15
- Reduced Price$9.40 List price $16.16Save $6.76
- Reduced Price$10.91 List price $15.59Save $4.68
- Reduced Price$8.49 List price $12.91Save $4.42
- Reduced Price$16.00 List price $23.99Save $7.99
- Reduced Price$8.86 List price $12.90Save $4.04
- Reduced Price$15.00 List price $18.99Save $3.99
- Reduced Price$8.79
- Reduced Price$9.12 List price $13.41Save $4.29
- Reduced Price$7.93 List price $11.84Save $3.91
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.41 List price $13.49Save $3.08
- Reduced Price$6.85 List price $7.40Save $0.55
- Reduced Price$10.28 List price $13.99Save $3.71
- Reduced Price$9.30 List price $10.24Save $0.94
- Reduced Price$15.43 List price $22.98Save $7.55
- Reduced Price$10.04 List price $10.83Save $0.79
About this item
About this item
Natures Way White Willow Bark, 400 mg, Capsules
100 ea QTY 1
Dietary Supplement. Contains salicin. Premium herbal. Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that's what it means to trust the leaf. White Willow Bark (Salix alba) was the basis for the synthesis of aspirin. It contains salicin and related compounds. Satisfaction guaranteed. Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Did you know? Nature's Way White Willow Bark is harvested from wild trees by a careful stripping process that does not hinder the growth of the tree.
Warning Text: Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product for children with a fever. Do not use if you have an ulcer, or if you are pregnant or nursing, or is you are allergic to or have contraindications to aspirin or other salicylates. If you are taking blood-thinning or other medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if stomach upset occurs.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule).
Instructions: Recommendation: Take 2 capsules twice daily, preferably with food.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Herbal Formulas|
|Recommended Use:||Anti Inflammatory|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17850|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 g||-1|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $8.88 Was $10.94Save $2.06
- $3.44 Was $3.94Save $0.50
- $6.47 Was $8.08Save $1.61