Natural Alpaca Tweed Yarn - Raw Cotton
Arrives by Wed, Feb 5
About This Item
- -Natural Alpaca Tweed Yarn
- A surprisingly soft, yet lightweight yarn with complementary flecks of color throughout each ball
- Weight category - 4
- Content - 77% Acrylic/20% Alpaca/3% Viscose
- Putup - 3/5 oz. /100 g., 262 yd. /240 m.
- Gauge - 18sx 24r = 4 in./10 cm. on size US 8/5.0 mm. knitting needles
- Dyelotted - we try but are not always able to match dyelots
- Care - hand wash cool, lay flat to dry
- Color - Raw Cotton
- Dimensions - 3.75 L x 7.75 W x 3.75 H in.
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Alpaca Wool, Viscose, Acrylic
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.