Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
When a new life beckons, a dutiful Amish woman must decide what she owes her family...and what she owes herself...
Since her mother's death, Naomi Esch has been devoted to caring for her father and siblings, sacrificing any hope of finding love or having a home of her own. Still, working at the local bakery and expanding her beekeeping business gives Naomi a satisfying sense of purpose. Then, in the weeks before Christmas, her father announces his plans to immediately remarry. He and his new wife need the house for themselves, and suddenly Naomi's life is turned upside down.
But new opportunities soon come her way. A friend provides Naomi with a place to stay, and widower Nathan King offers his sprawling farmland to Naomi to continue her business--on the condition that she helps take care of his children. The setup is so perfect that the community assumes a wedding will inevitably follow. But Naomi has vowed never to marry without love. And to Nathan she's merely convenient help. Now, for those in Pleasant Valley, uniting these two stubborn souls may take a Christmas miracle.
|Number of Pages:||352|
|Series Title:||Pleasant Valley|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 4.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
Check out these related products
- $13.52 List price $15.00Save $1.48
- $13.43 List price $16.00Save $2.57
- $6.49 List price $10.00Save $3.51
- $12.08 List price $16.00Save $3.92
- $12.83 List price $16.00Save $3.17
- $13.96 List price $16.00Save $2.04
- $11.42 List price $12.95Save $1.53
- $20.48 Was $25.95Save $5.47
- $20.33 Was $23.06Save $2.73
- $6.87 List price $10.00Save $3.13
- $8.64 List price $13.00Save $4.36