Nailene SensatioNail Starter Kit, Raspberry Wine
Customers also considered
- $7.09 Was $9.97Save $2.88
- $7.41 Was $9.97Save $2.56
- $7.09 Was $9.97Save $2.88
- $7.09 Was $9.97Save $2.88
- $7.88 Was $9.97Save $2.09
Check out these related products
- $4.73 Was $4.98Save $0.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give yourself a long-lasting manicure with this Nailene SensatioNail Starter Kit. If you love the look of polish but are discouraged by the quick chipping of traditional lacquers, this Nailene gel polish in Raspberry Wine stain may solve your problems. More resistant to the chip-producing dangers of typing, key-handling and dish-washing, you can get a sensationally shiny, sensationally stunning, sensationally sturdy two-week manicure with the Nailene SensatioNail Starter Kit. This Sensationail gel polish produces up to two weeks of dazzling damage-proof wear. A complete gel polish nail kit, Sensationail comes with gel cleanser, gel primer, Raspberry Wine color gel polish, gel base and top coat, double-sided nail buffer, lint-free wipes, manicure stick and an LED lamp. It has everything you need for stunning nails! The Nailene SensatioNail Starter Kit comes with the tools for ten complete manicures in this classic crimson color. If you want salon results that you can achieve at home, buy the Nailene SensatioNail Starter Kit today.
Nailene SensatioNail Starter Kit:
- Up to 2 weeks of dazzling, damage-proof wear
- Starter kit includes 10 complete manicures
- Sensationail invincible gel polish
- 3 easy steps
- No dry time
- Contains gel cleanser, gel primer, color gel polish, gel base and top coat, double-sided nail buffer, lint-free wipes, manicure stick, LED lamp
Warnings: Do not apply to damaged or infected nails. Avoid eye And skin contact. Read directions for use carefully. In case of contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation occurs, consult a physician. If swallowed, seek medical attention. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep out of reach of children. Uv Gel Cleanser: Flammable. Keep away from heat And flame.
Ingredients: Gel Cleaner; Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Acetate. Gel Primer: Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Butyl Acteate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, N,N-Diethyl-P Toluidine, Violet 2 (Ci 60725). Gel Base & Top Coat: Di-Hema Trimethylhyzyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxpropyl Methacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Violet 2 (Ci 60725). Color Gel Polish: Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Peg-9 Dimethacrylate, Isoprpyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphophine Oxide, Mica, Red 34 (Ci 15880), Yellow 10 (Ci 47005).
Instructions: The Shiny, Super-Sturdy SensatioNail manicure is easy to do! It's as easy as: Prepare: Apply our exclusive Gel Primer then Gel Base & Top Coat to create the perfect base for your flawless manicure: 30 second cure. Lacquer Up: Sweep on your favorite shade of SensatioNail Color Gel Polish: 60 second cure. Protect: Seal in color with Gel Base & Top Coat: 30 second cure. Wipe nails with Gel Cleanser. You're done! SensatioNail Gel Polish cures (hardens) in seconds under an led lamp, unlike regular polish that air dries over a long period of time. Gel require no "dry" time. The exclusive pro 3060 led lamp was designed to safely And quickly flash-cure the gel polish, sealing in the color to a glossy, damage- proof, mirror-like finish.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||71584|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.56 x 6.00 x 11.06 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- To remove the gel soak nails in acetone, then remove with a cotton pad.by Pacific World Cosmetics5/4/2016Written by a verified representative from Pacific World CosmeticsWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They sell a removal kit which has these foil wrappers with a cotton pad attached. You soak the pad/foil with acetone and wrap up your nails for 10/15/20 minutes. Then you scrape off the gel. I mistakenly bought Non-Acetone nail polish remover and am too cheap to go out an buy straight acetone until what I have runs out. With the non-acetone remover I have, it takes a few times of soaking, scraping and buffing. Once off, my nails aren't damaged and look normal.by jbarlow8/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Soak in acetone polish remover for fifteen minutes or so.by AtHomeWifeNMom9/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are quite a few way that this can be done, it really depends on what suits your needs. I will list the ones I know off and you can do your own research or try my suggestions: 1- Sensationail sells a removal kit that comes along with all the tools and instructions you need. 2- Buff the gel top coat off, then get cotton balls and 100% pure acetone, soak the balls in the acetone and put them over your nail, then wrap with tin foil. Wait at least 20 mins. Do not scrape off your mani as it will ruin your nails! Be gentle and have patience. Do not forget to apply cuticle oil daily so that your nails stay healthy and strong.by Jamelta3/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They sale a kit that gets it off in about 15 min. Or you can get some aluminum foil and a cotton ball. Place the cotton ball on your nail after it is soaked in acetone polish remover and wrap it up in aluminum foil. Wait 15 min and unwrap. You can use a cuticle pusher to scrape the (now soft polish) polish off.by SusyQ19868/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have a removal kit.by LoveMyVideo7/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use a nail scraper and scrape up from the bottom once they have grown out some. Usually if I can just get another nail underneath the polish it will peel off easily. Otherwise you can soak your nails in acetone and rub the polish off.by prettypolish297/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- First you use a coarse file to roughen the top surface of the polish. Soak in pur Acetone for about 15 minutes. Try rubbing off the polish with the cuticle pusher. If it doesn't rub off, rough the surface again gently so you don't scrape the natural nail. Soak in the acetone again. Continue this process until all the polish is removed.by Maggiemotorhome9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use the file, buff off the shine soak it in acetone for a couple min(I did 5 just to avoid having to do it a second time) thake the orange stick tha comes in the kit or your own, push down on the color from the top of the nail then peel off.by FlowerP7/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's basically two ways, the official way and the way I do it. The official way is to soak your nails in acetone for 5-10 minutes and then scrape off the polish (which turns into kind of a goo) with a metal manicure tool. My understanding is that normal nail polish remover won't work -- you need pure acetone, which is pretty vile stuff. Instead of putting fingertips in a bowl of acetone (kind of gross), I've been at fancy salons where they take some gauze or cotton squares cut in smaller rectangles the size of your nails, dip those in acetone, put one square over each nail, and then wrap the nail in aluminum foil for a few minutes. This at least saves your fingertips from being immersed in acetone. My way: Chances are the polish will start to peel at a certain point and you can carefully peel 90 to 100 per cent of it off. This takes time but is easy to do mindlessly at work or watching TV. You then can either use a file or acetone to take off the rest. I haven't seen any place where this method is officially discussed by the product manufacturer, probably because there's a risk of damaging your nail by peeling off an extra layer or something (or perhaps they want to play up how long the product stays on without peeling instead of stressing that it starts to peel), but if you do it carefully I don't think there would be a problem.by TexasShopper20133/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I noticed people mentioning the kit did about 10 manicures. Does the light need replaced after ten or just the supplies?
- No, just the supplies. :)by BambiS0312/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the supplies.by blondykay10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the polish...the light better last longer than that!by AtHomeWifeNMom11/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, just the essentials, such as; gel cleanser, gel base, gel polish, gel primer, lint free wipes and manicure stick. Lamp should last a long, long time.by elleannphoto3/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, because of the nature of LED lights, you will never have to replace the lamp, at least in your lifetime. LED's also save a lot more energy compared to the UV. All you have to do is replace the supplies.by Jamelta8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the supplies. I have had my lamp for about 6 months and it is still going strong after about 40 manicures.by SusyQ19868/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 10 manicures - is that the polish, etc in the package is enough to do 10 nails - the LED light should last for months or years. After 10 manicures you will need to purchase more suppliesby bluestockings9/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the suppliesby LoveMyVideo3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the supplies, the LED lamp should last a long time. Also I can get more than 10 manicures out of this set and when out you can replace the base/top coat and color with bigger bottles sold from Walmart stores.by prettypolish2912/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the supplies.by Maggiemotorhome8/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The SensatioNail lamp is a plug in device.by Pacific World Cosmetics8/1/2016Written by a verified representative from Pacific World CosmeticsWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plug inby blondykay10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It plugs in and has a timer that beeps at 30 seconds and shuts off at 60 seconds. The timing on all the products are either 30 or 60 seconds.by Suefar12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plug inby Monique42768/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plugby RainbowMamo1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit is a plug in. It works really well.by JA983628/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plug inby isthereoneleft1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a plug in, a little bit inconvenient but completely worth it. :)by Nay1512/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a plug in!by Surhappy12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plug inby moeh2512/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?