This product is very good there lip pencils but I use them for my eyebrows and it works perfectly and gives me a flawless look.
About This Item
- Wide variety of dashing shades
- long-lasting wear that does not feather or bleed
- Creamy, hydrating formula containing coconut oil
- Works perfectly with any NYX Professional makeup lipstick or gloss
- Slim, trim, but never prim. NYX Professional Makeup's classic, best-selling Slim Lip Pencil makes lip coloring and lip shaping easier than ever. With a creamy and hydrating formula, the lip pencil smoothly glides onto lips and blends in a breeze. Bring shape, balance and definition to your pout by lining lips with this holy grail lip pencil. Line, shape and fill in lips to contour your most kissable lips yet. Achieve a fuller lip look by overlining lips just above the natural lip line to get a plump, perfectly defined pout. Or, use the lip pencil to fill in lips all the way and top off with any NYX Professional Makeup lip gloss. The buttery long-wearing lip liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding. Enriched with moisturizing coconut oil, the Slim Lip Pencil hydrates and conditions dry lips while increasing the wear and intensity of your lip color. Plus, it comes in a variety of dashing shades — from auburn to orange and traffic-stopping red. All NYX Professional Makeup products are proudly cruelty-free and PETA certified.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Talc, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Alumina, Maltodextrin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
0.04 oz (1 g)
NYX Professional Makeup
|Product Net Content UOM|
|Price Per Unit UOM|
|Contained Battery Type|
NYX Professional Makeup
|Number of Customer Ratings|
|PPU Quantity of Units|
NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil, Brown
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.00 x 8.00 x 1.00 Inches
I will definitely be shopping here again.
So many compliments!
Ever since the first time I bought a NYX slim pencil in hot pink I have been hooked! I will never purchase a lipstick/lipliner from an over priced store again. I am big on bold bright lips. This pencil gives me the matte look I have always had a hard time finding anywhere else. I use it as a "lipstick" it is creamy enough to use on my entire lips. If I am feeling in the mood I will add a similar pink lip gloss to give my lips some shine.I've received so many compliments and would like to try EVERY single shade NYX offers. I've also used Dolly Pink which is more of a soft pink when I want to tone it done. I love that one too.
smooth, creamy and long-lasting!!
I really fell in love with these lip pencils which are the first lip pencils I've ever purchased. I Iove that it's a very smooth, and creamy tip that I really don't have to constantly go over just for the color to show on my lips. I already own 6 so far and I defiantly plan on purchasing more.
Best lip liners ever
I’ve tried a lot of lip liners, Lime Crime, Charlotte Tilbury, Kylie, Morphe and the Nyx ones are the cheapest and the best of all time, they don’t feel dry and last for hours, they fade very gracefully during the day, I love them [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Awesome lip pencil :)
This is my first lip pencil I have ever used and it is the best.Goes soft on you're lips and stay for a long time. I purchased orange it's the best light color for the summer. Definitely purchasing another one :)
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question