Similar items in stock
NOOK 6" Simple Touch eReader with GlowLight
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
World's #1 Reader now with breakthrough GlowLight:
NOOK 6" Simple Touch eReader with GlowLight:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BNRV350|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 5.00 x 0.47 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Bluetooth - No. USB - Yes. Under the hood, the nook runs android; which means that when you plug it into your PC or Mac, it shows up like an external USB stick. There should be a folder on the device called "content" or "my content". Under that folder there will be folders called "books", "magazines", "documents". Put your books into the books folder, and then when you disconnect, your books should then show up under your "library". As a side note, I believe the books need to be in a .ePub or .pdf format.by mpls8712/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have added books using the USB cableby hermanm912/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can sideload content from your computer using the USB cable, but content that you purchase from BN.com downloads to your NOOK via Wi-Fi. If you don't have Wi-Fi in your home, you can always access free Wi-Fi at Branes & Noble stores, and many other public spaces like coffee shops and public buildings.by An anonymous customer12/18/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you just hook up to the wifi that you use for your laptop. Nothing extra is needed.by haveingfun12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your NOOK can use any available Wi-Fi network - you may need to log in with your security key in order to access the network. There is no cost or service fee associated with NOOK to access Wi-Fi, but you should check with your Internet Service Provider regarding charges for additional devices.by An anonymous customer12/3/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - If you long press on a word while reading, it asks if you want to highlight, write a note, or get the definition of the word.by mpls8712/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOOK Simple Touch has the Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate® Dictionary, Eleventh Edition built in for easy lookups while reading.by An anonymous customer12/21/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?