About This Item
NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug
The NGK Iridium IX offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling properties.
The Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, ensuring high durability and a consistently stable spark that is perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines. NGK's IX Iridium Series Plugs were Designed Specifically for the Performance Enthusiast
Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast.
Features and Benefits:
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today's High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Fine wire Iridium center electrode ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-performance engines
- Trivalent metal plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Special taper-cut ground electrode shape to allow for more area for flame expansion
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question