Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$34.95 List price $119.99Save $85.04
- Reduced Pricefrom $57.99
- $37.37 List price $39.98Save $2.61
- Reduced Price$41.86 List price $80.36Save $38.50
NETGEAR VZSM2700-100NAS VueZone Wire-Free Video Monitoring System
Consider these popular products
- $84.29 List price $99.99Save $15.70
- $54.99 List price $89.99Save $35.00
- $14.72 Was $17.52Save $2.80
- $139.99 Was $159.98Save $19.99
- $173.97 Was $186.33Save $12.36
- $48.99 Was $59.99Save $11.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The NETGEAR VZSM2700-100NAS Video Monitoring System comes complete with everything you need to set up your own personal video network. All you need for secure home monitoring is a high-speed internet connection, an available ethernet port on your router and a web browser or compatible smartphone to access and view your camera. The VueZone Wire-Free Surveillance Video System offers a motion sensor with adjustable sensitivity to meet your personal monitoring needs. Customized email alerts can be set up to include a still image or short video clip. This system can accommodate up to 15 cameras depending on the VueZone service plan chosen. These indoor video cameras are powered by two photo batteries (included). The complete package includes two VueZone indoor motion detection cameras (VZCM2050), four wall mounts, one VueZone base station, four CR123 photo batteries, a quick install guide, a 3-foot ethernet cable and a base station AC power adapter.
|Field of View:||110 degrees|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VZSM2700-100NAS|
|RAM Memory:||64 MB , 16 MB|
|Accessories Included:||Network cable - RJ-45 - RJ-45 - 3 ft - 1 pcs.|
|Features:||Wireless , Video server : 2.9 in x 0.4 in x 5 in - 7.3 oz ? Camera : 2 in x 2.8 in x 2.4 in - 1.6 oz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 6.75 x 5.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOT LONG! It uses 2 CR123A batteries that cost between $7 and $10 a pair.Depending on how often you use it, you can eat a pair of them in a week....if your good about it..maybe 2 weeks.When the battery goes dead you wont know until you discover that it's no longer doing it's job.After you replace the batteries you will have to re-sync it...means you have to take it down and open it up...bring it over to the base station..press a button on the base and switch on the camera at the same time....by RetiredOldDog3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not have a specific answer to this question. However, I installed my cameras on February 27 2014 and have them on active motion detection setting, 24/7 and the charge holds at fully charged to this date March 13, 2014. The cameras have been actively recording events throughout the day as multiple people have been in the home throughout the day and night due to family illness. So the cameras have been in use recording actively for two weeks. I do not think a flashlight battery could be on for two weeks and hold a charge that long. This is just my own personal experience so far with the system. Hope this helps. Otherwise send an e-mail to the manufacturer and get their insight. I believe it all depends on the health of the battery you get when you buy them. Good luckby wizkid2be3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With the free VueZone service plan the camera will send snapshots to your account via internet. When you want the camera to record an entry to your home or business you will set the camera motion detecting setting to "active" from your account. After the motion detection setting is on "active" the camera will watch and detect motion. When the camera detects motion it will start taking snapshots of the occurrence and send the pictures to your account. You log into your account and can view the snapshots of the event. If you have more than one camera and the person or pet moves into the location of the other camera the second camera will begin taking snapshots and send these to your account. If you pay for a service plan (only $49.99 per year - cheap) the camera will record and send video clips to your account. If you pay for a service plan you have the option of receiving snapshots or video. You set this in your settings in your account. Hope this helps.by wizkid2be3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?