Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement for this NET10 $60 prepaid card.
- A second email from firstname.lastname@example.org with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
NET10 $60 Prepaid Card (Email Delivery):
- Low monthly cost and no hidden fees
- No contracts, no bills, and no credit checks
- No long distance or roaming charges
- Keep your existing number or get a new one
- 900 minutes talk time or 1800 texts
- Cell phone card is good for 60 days
- Nationwide 24/7/365 service
To view frequently asked questions about this NET10 $60 prepaid card visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Net 10|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13012|
|Talk Time:||900 minutes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes! I do all the time! Texting is actually 'cheaper' than calling. (Each text, up to 160 characters only uses 0.25 minute.)by monavy7/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on size of text, texting deducts .30 minutes per average-sized text.by Granny6137/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't often text with my Net10 phone as it costs anywhere from 50 cents to 1.00 and a buck to just get on the web, eats your minutes up FAST!by likestosleepduringmovies5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this card should work on any Net 10 prepaid phone. This does not include BYOP phone plans. If you bought a Net 10 specific prepaid phone, then this plan should work.by KuntryBumkin2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only if your phone can handle itby notatallhappy1000011/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. However your phone must be capable of receiving this type of picture rate.by Crob65969/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The picture and description is different, so how many minutes does this card get, 600 or 900 with 60 days or 90 days?
- you get 90 days or 900 minutes....kind of like a warranty...whichever is exhausted first. However, the great thing about Net10 is that your minutes never expire....they just rollover what you don't use after said amount of time!by monavy5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 900 minutes with 90 days of service. In spite of the confusing description, the email that is sent once bought is definitely for 900 and 90.by Huey95/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?