Check out these related products
- Clearance$39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- Clearance$34.99 List price $39.99Save $5.00
My Sunshine 80" x 22" Round Family Inflatable Swimming Pool
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$94.99 List price $119.99Save $25.00
- Clearance$119.99 List price $149.99Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have fun in the sun this season with the My Sunshine 80x22" Round Family Inflatable Swimming Pool. This convenient and durable pool is designed with two built-in cup holders and will keep your family cool in the privacy of your own backyard. A quick and easy 10 minute set up allows you more time to splash around or just relax in the cool water all summer long.
My Sunshine 80x22" Round Family Inflatable Swimming Pool:
- Features two convenient cup holders
- Double valve intake and free-flow exhaust valve
- Strong and lasting PVC construction
- Water capacity 145 gallons
- Quick 10 minute set up
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 12 to 14 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M-P17-0203|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No there are no drain plugs but it is easily drained by removing the main plugs for each section at the side of the pool itself (deflating process). I started from top to bottom and the water runs out over whichever side you desire the water the leak from by pressing it down.by LuvOOShop9/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does'nt . I got a Attwood Portable Power Pump from Home Depot . Emptying now is a breeze.by laundries7/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have a drain plugby RandomWalMartShopper7896/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No and it is hard to empty with bucketsby relaxing486/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd recommend using some form of chemical. If you pay for your water it will be expensive to empty weekly. Depending on how high you fill it you will waste 500+ gallons each time. If you google chemicals in kiddie pools you will get some answers. Best I've found is PoolSolutions.com they have info on kiddie pools and a caculator that will tell you how to figure out the gallons and will give you the amounts of chemicals needed. I'd also recommend getting a small cheap pool or pond pump otherwise they recommend dumping weekly. I use a submersable pond pump to circulate and filter and I keep the pool covered with a tarp when not in use. Unfortunately it is all the responsability of a normal pool just in a smaller form and companies lead you to believe because it's blow up it's easier. Hope this helps!by JoshuasMama20087/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no chemicals- just fill it up with tap water or filtered water if you filter your own water.by Shaydkh0317/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?