Similar items in stock
My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie's Party (DS)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
It's Pinkie Pie's Birthday! Come celebrate with the Ponies of Ponyville. Join all the fun games and activities at Party Cake Place! Oh no - cute little Sweetie-Belle accidentally hid Pinkie Pie's presents all over Ponyville - help her and the other Ponies find the 20 presents before the party!
- Explore Ponyvilla as you search for the hidden puzzle pieces and create a fabulous group picture of all the Ponies.
- Play 8 party games using the NDS stylus and microphone to blow bubbles, decorate a cake, catch ballons, plant flowers and many more!
- Unwrap Pinkie Pie's gifts using the stylus and keep what's inside to play with at anytime.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Required Peripherals:||Touch Screen|
|Video Game Genre:||Action Adventure|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||78513836173|
|Subgenre:||Mini-Game(s) / Party Game|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can use the cartridges of DS in a 3DS XL console, but you cant use cartrigdes of 3DS in a DS console.by Neumocito10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son says yes it should work!by jrc010210/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The microphone is on the DS. I found this out with a different game that requires the kids to say jump.by TheGhosthawk2/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The microphone is actually built into the Nintendo Ds so you wouldn't need to buy it separately. Hope this helps!by Momof4babies12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?