Check out these related products
- $17.75 Was $18.88Save $1.13
- $11.48 List price $19.99Save $8.51
- $12.99 List price $14.95Save $1.96
- $10.80 List price $14.95Save $4.15
- $19.75 List price $35.00Save $15.25
- $11.54 List price $16.95Save $5.41
- $17.42 List price $24.95Save $7.53
- $10.47 Was $11.39Save $0.92
- $10.44 Was $13.12Save $2.68
- $12.87 List price $14.95Save $2.08
- $13.90 List price $14.95Save $1.05
- $12.09 List price $14.95Save $2.86
- $11.36 List price $14.95Save $3.59
- $9.59 List price $14.95Save $5.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
MY LIFE WAS THIS BIG
Timeless fishing stories from the most beloved angler of our time.
The brilliant fisherman, instructor, and public speaker Lefty Kreh is perhaps the best known, most respected, and most beloved angler in the world today. "My Life Was This Big" takes readers on an angling journey through the last half century, when water was big and fishermen were bigger. But, despite all that's changed since the fifties, when Lefty began his career as a professional fly fisherman and writer, fishing is still just fishing.
In "My Life Was This Big, " Lefty shares his tales of fishing expeditions with Fidel Castro and Ernest Hemingway, as well as solo battles with some of the scrappiest, most elusive fish in the world. Lefty also takes the reader through the development of his world-famous "Deceiver" fly style, and takes on the issue of conservation through catch-and-release. These timeless, often hilarious stories will put you in the boat with Lefty--and even teach you a thing or two about fly fishing along the way
This is a glimpse into the heart and soul of Lefty Kreh--a man who has written for nearly every outdoor magazine in the United States; a man who has fished some of the remotest parts of the globe; and a man whose books and articles have taught thousands of people his techniques for hooking and landing more fish. For fans both young and old, these are Lefty's stories.
|Number of Pages:||262|
|Author:||Blanton, Dan , Millard, Chris , Kreh, Lefty|
|Publisher:||Perseus Distribution Services|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $14.88 List price $25.00Save $10.12
- $11.55 List price $17.00Save $5.45
- $9.59 Was $11.62Save $2.03
- $16.27 List price $21.95Save $5.68
- $23.66 List price $29.95Save $6.29
- $14.47 Was $15.38Save $0.91
- $17.74 List price $19.95Save $2.21
- $13.11 List price $19.99Save $6.88
- $16.66 List price $25.00Save $8.34
- $32.70 List price $45.00Save $12.30
- $20.56 List price $29.95Save $9.39
- $18.09 Was $19.35Save $1.26
- $23.75 List price $29.95Save $6.20