Check out these related products
- $15.99 Was $16.94Save $0.95
- $10.75 Was $11.46Save $0.71
- $18.01 List price $22.99Save $4.98
- $21.61 List price $29.99Save $8.38
- $18.00 List price $21.99Save $3.99
- $16.07 Was $17.04Save $0.97
- $14.96 Was $21.29Save $6.33
Consider these popular products
- $9.49 List price $15.95Save $6.46
- from $7.47
- $6.95 List price $11.99Save $5.04
- $13.73 List price $18.00Save $4.27
- $14.53 List price $21.99Save $7.46
- $14.26 Was $16.99Save $2.73
- $9.13 Was $15.75Save $6.62
- $21.37 List price $24.95Save $3.58
- $13.03 List price $18.00Save $4.97
- $15.21 Was $19.29Save $4.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Rodale Press, 2005, ISBN# 1594860831
Trainers and Olympic athletes agree that Escalating Density Training (EDT) really works. Now everyone who works out can learn how to benefit from this superbly effective, time-efficient system.
Your muscles will get bigger when you force them to do more work in the same period of time. That's the breathtakingly simple concept behind Charles Staley's innovative training system, EDT.
Over 300 people participated in coach Staley's first-ever EDT Fat Loss Challenge, with spectacular results. This is because EDT is a program that adjusts to "the individual." Here's how: EDT designates timeframes (called PR Zones) where as many repetitions as possible are completed. Every workout becomes more effective than the one that preceded it, making each session a personal record. More reps equal bigger muscles and improved health-a simple premise that delivers amazing results.
In this book Staley provides:
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced programs for athletes interested in maximum performance at any level
- A 2-hour-per-week program for serious recreational bodybuilders
- Simple, effective ways to apply EDT to develop power, speed, and endurance
- Techniques that cut recovery time to train more intensely and frequently to reach goals faster
|Number of Pages:||236|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||PHYSICAL FITNESS , EXERCISE , MUSCLES|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||October, 2005|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 7.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.